• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Exit Festival 2012 - Novi Sad, Serbia

mmm

TRIBE Member
After reading about the ups and downs regarding Digital Dreams, I thought some of you would enjoy reading about a phenomenally organized music festival full of kick-ass music.

I went to the Exit Festival last year and loved it so much I based my Euro trip this year around it, and ended up covering it for Salacious Sound.

For those of you who have never heard of it, it's a festival in an 18th century fortress that had 150,000 people attend over 4 days last year.

Here are reviews from Day 1 and Day 2, as well as a pre-festival article I wrote. There are two more reviews to come, and a "Festival Overview" article where I comment on the everything else that was great (no lineups, fairly priced everything, nice security...). Hopefully we can look forward to festivals like this in Toronto someday :)

Pre-Festival:
Salacious Sound | Exit 2012 – Serbia’s most important music festival

Day 1
Salacious Sound | Exit Festival Serbia day 1: Avicii, Jacques Lu Cont, Sub Focus, TEED & more [photo gallery + editorial]

Day 2
Salacious Sound | Exit Festival Serbia day 2: New Order, Luciano, Netsky & more [photo gallery + editorial]