• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Exctasy Information

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I just want to start off by saying that I don't do this, hell, I don't touch any kind of drug,other then Alcohol and Nicotine.

I have a friend who's started doing E and he says how he does 12 hits and i just roll my eyes at him and I've already explained my opinion on this. I want to give him proper information but I don't know where to find it.... I dont want my other guy friends to start doing it bc if they do im not going to be their friend anymore not to mention Andrew always talks out of his ass..

can anyone help me?

ciao

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
I dont want my other guy friends to start doing it bc if they do im not going to be their friend anymore not to mention Andrew always talks out of his ass..

can anyone help me?

ciao
tsk tsk tsk.

if you were a true friend, you would stick by them through thick and thin. I'm sure you are not flawless.

patrick

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Exctasy Information

Originally posted by patri©k
tsk tsk tsk.

if you were a true friend, you would stick by them through thick and thin. I'm sure you are not flawless.

patrick
i know, but it's a long story
all they do is smoke weed and i hang out with them still but if they start getting into the harder drugs im just going to leave.. i know what it's like when they're all stoned but if htey're all fucked on chems i dont want to be around it.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Unfortunately there really isn't much scientific data on ecstacy and it's effects on the body.

A lot of studies contradict each other, but the general agreement is that it probably does some mild harm to the body and brain, but it's not clear to what extent. This of course is from moderate use.

Doing 12 pills in a night is just plain stupid, you don't need a scientific study to prove that.

When you do your google search, you'll have better luck typing in ecstasy.

There are a billion sites, it's clear for the most part to see which ones offer good information versus **~PhUn StoRIEs~** n' StuFF.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
grrr...janie beat me to dancesafe!!!

TRIP in toronto can provide lots of good info as well.

you can impart thish wisdom to your friend..........moderation is key.

:)sarah

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
well, any drug wether it be marijuana, alcohol, or cocaine is bad for you.

12 pills though,man.

That was what I did in 6 months back when I was ravin' all the time!

I can't even fathom 12 pills in one session.

Imagine how mashed you would be?

man.....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gladiator

TRIBE Member
Up the shoot...

Well a lot of people have to go take a poop after they take E so, a large percentage of people will lose their dose down the can. But you are right, E does get absobed very quickly in the rectum, and apparently gives you a much stronger BODY buzz.

Ps. People go through phases, and I think with E it is a phase. If you are in a "E" phase, make sure you buy 5-htp, otherwise, expect depression, and just feeling rough for at least 2-3 days after. The 5-htp TOTALLY makes a difference, and for those who have never experienced "depression", it truly changes the way you look at life. Our body's act like a pendulum, swing it hard one way, it will swing hard the other way. Dose up with lots of vitamins, especially c & b vitamins, since they help with many functions as well as stress - which your body will experience, since E will cause some anxiety a couple of days later. (5-htp helps greatly with that as well.) Aside from the vivid dreams it will give you, perhaps you may discover other gains from 5-htp such as lucid dreaming, and OBE's. Something I have discovered I am able to have - yet requires YEARS of practice. I'm young and willing to learn!

Believe me, cocaine and meth amphetamines are hard drugs that are VERY addictive physically. E is more mentally desired and no way can compare to the controlling affects that coke and meth can have on a person. Actually I have seen E CURING individuals whose lives were destroyed by coke and crack. A crack addict that gets high for 1 or 2 minutes from a piece of crack, discovers the one or two hour highs from E will be MUCH MORE enjoyable, and stimulates many of the pleasure centres that "coke" will. This is because coke mimics dopamine, and once it is absorbed, your body goes nuts looking for more, hence the crack addicts on the floor looking for a "piece" that might have fallen - They never find anymore. With E, once their serotonin levels drop out, they will naturally choose not to do anymore. NOT LIKE COKE, where if you have more, you will do more. That's a MAJOR and perhaps a LIFE saving aspect to MDMA.

Problem is getting MDMA, and not other drugs that are sold as Mdma, which often is the case. Usually if you have a good supplier, he will have some info on the pill, if no information is available try bluelite.nu and go to pill reports. Or better yet get a tester. I am pretty sure people have purchased what they thought was MDMA only to get some other chemical, and if it not E it is not E. It is sad people end up consuming "failed" attempts of bad E batches only because of the greed of certain "dark" indivuduals. Not to worry, there is a place where they all end up.

Anyways got to go... Take care and play safe.

Later.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
people who say they do 12 pills a night also believe there is heroin in them.

there is heroin in them :mad::p

but anyone who just started doing it and already needs 12 fucking pills to get high is a totally whackjob, either that or they are getting seriously shit pills, in which case give em my # and will make some cash off their sorry asses!!! ;)

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Re: Up the shoot...

Originally posted by Gladiator
But you are right, E does get absobed very quickly in the rectum, and apparently gives you a much stronger BODY buzz.
It gets a higher rate of absorbtion, not a quicker absorption.

And 12 pills is not uncommon in the UK. However if he just started doing it and is doing 12 pills in a night, they are either shitty pills or he is lying.

smilez

TRIBE Member
you can provide people with all the information in the world but they will not aknowledge it until they are ready to.

Melissa

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smilez
you can provide people with all the information in the world but they will not aknowledge it until they are ready to.

Melissa
Exactly.

It's Information when it's used.
Data when it's not.