• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

EX GF question or help

swilly

TRIBE Member
Ok does anyone else find this kinda wierd. Like my EX GF, me and her broke up about in mid july or maybe end of july i cant remember to be honest. maybe it was august ,i think now it might actually of been august. Or well mid august anyways


Point being right when we broke up it was overseas and i had not seen her in like 13 months.

Now even though we had broken up one would think that the person would still want to you see you upon your return.

But during the first several weeks we met once and she was putting on this act of being too cool for school so to say. which i was not impressed with so i left. Point being though it was an act from what her sister had told me.

However, here is my question I still have not really done anything with her since i have been back.

Does anyone else think its odd that she would not want to see me after 12 months. Hell even as a friend i would want to go see had it been the case let alone somone you dated for 3 years.


Right so my question is she invited me to do something but i kinda think perhaps not as i felt somewhat snubbed by its now 6 month late occurance.

can anyone give any thoughts as to perhaps proper actions or explanations of said behaviour.

One thing i thought perhaps was that she wanted to show me what it was when i left her here. In that i really wanted to see her when i came back but was unable.
That might be a bit elaborate but perhaps not as girls do such things.

Or perhaps she really does not like me at all which is also a big possibility



hmmmmm
perhaps i think to much
swilly
 

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Didn't you bang her sister?

nope:(

In retrospect though i should of when i had the chance.
What differnce would it make now as we do not talk anymore

swilly
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Swamper

TRIBE Member
I don't know the situation, so I may be out in left field but perhaps something happened with her here - while you were gone - that left her uncomfortable with facing you on upon return because of it.

Her sister told you it was an act - but how long after the incident did she say this?
 

zoo

TRIBE Member
the book of swilly contains the following passage:

i need your help everyone i am currently living in leeds in england. me and my girlfriend are still togethor however i dont know what i should do for next term. i was only supposed to stay here for one term but now i want to stay longer because i am having fun.

like i kinda want to stay here but i also kinda want to go home because i dont want to lose maureen.like what if i stay and realize that i love her and really i should go home or what if the oppsite happens and i go back only to find that i dont really like her as much as i thought i did and then wish i had stayed shittttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
this may shed some light to you that are left in the dark by swilly's cryptic messages
 

Swamper

TRIBE Member
Ouch. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when u made that post...

I was in a similar 'decision' type of moment while in Europe away from my GF of 6 months at the time - had the opportunity to hit up a hottie but remained faithful and did nothing - only to return and get my ass dumped, haha. Ya, let me tell you I had an instant flashback to when I made that decision. The clarity of it all was surreal.
 

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Whe do we on Tribe have so many relationship problems? What is it about the poeple of the world and those on tribe that facilitates all of these problems?

Answers on a postacard please

matt
 

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Swamper
Ouch. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when u made that post...

I was in a similar 'decision' type of moment while in Europe away from my GF of 6 months at the time - had the opportunity to hit up a hottie but remained faithful and did nothing - only to return and get my ass dumped, haha. Ya, let me tell you I had an instant flashback to when I made that decision. The clarity of it all was surreal.
ya that was the story of my life all last year. There was tonnes of oppurtunity to pull hot hard house girls but i would get this big guilt trip about it all.
As you do.

But now that i think about for what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my stupid honesty amounted to abosolutly nothing as we are now seperated. Fucking hell i learned my lesson with that one. If you leave , leave properly. Dont have any attachments. Or if hot hard house girls are hitting on you and your GF is in aother country fuck it and take another pill and snog that hard house girl.

oh well i suppose life is always crystal clear in the hindsight
I still feel like an immense moron though for my honesty. I better get a good spot in the happy hunting grounds for that one
william
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chubbs
mAYBE SHE READS TRIBE, AND FOUND OUT ALL ABOUT YOUR ADVENTURES IN eUROPE.
Hmmm nope she would of flipped out had that occured.

oh well i suppose i will never know

fuck it though really who cares
swilly
 

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Perhaps seeing you hurts her too much.
My ex came into town over xmas and I havent seen him in 1 or 2 yrs (cant remember when we broke up either haha), I totally didnt want to see him cause it brings back too many memories (good and bad), and fucks me up, and i dont need that shit cause im fucked up enough, i saw him anyway cause it just would have been mean not too, but I didnt see him anywhere near as much as he wanted and totally blew him off mostly, i felt bad, but you have to take care of yourself first.
Dont listen to what her sister says anyway, I think she is just sticking her nose where it doesnt belong. and give the girl a break, you obviously hurt her and she needed time to get over you and get you out of her system. I think you should see her, dont be so hard on her.
or maybe she had a boyfriend before and now she doesnt so she wants some booty:p
 

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly


can anyone give any thoughts...
Yeah, try to use more structure and punctuation when formulating your sentences.

I often find your posts difficult to understand.
 

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
It sounds like she doesnt really know if she wants to see you or not - she is allowed to be confused isnt she...i dont think it matters how long you are together - hurt is hurt either way

you seem to have alot of regrets of not hooking with other girls - IMO there will be a tonne of girls in your life so why worry about it
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

regal beagle

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: EX GF question or help

Originally posted by Mr_Furious
Yeah, try to use more structure and punctuation when formulating your sentences.

I often find your posts difficult to understand.
agreed...i couldnt figure out if she wanted to see him or not see him by the end of the first post in this thread. :confused:
 

joey

TRIBE Member
maybe she is upset with the fact that your relationship ended when you were 10000 miles away....
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
maybe she was hurt over the breakup and didn't want to make herself vulnerable to any more hurt , such as the kind that would happen by opening up to you when you returned.

maybe she wants you to show her that you care about her
 

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
ya that was the story of my life all last year. There was tonnes of oppurtunity to pull hot hard house girls but i would get this big guilt trip about it all.
As you do.

But now that i think about for what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All my stupid honesty amounted to abosolutly nothing as we are now seperated. Fucking hell i learned my lesson with that one. If you leave , leave properly. Dont have any attachments. Or if hot hard house girls are hitting on you and your GF is in aother country fuck it and take another pill and snog that hard house girl.

oh well i suppose life is always crystal clear in the hindsight
I still feel like an immense moron though for my honesty. I better get a good spot in the happy hunting grounds for that one
william


When you have a certain closeness with someone, you will always have that. You know things about that individual most people will never know. However, no matter what relationship you have before or after, that closeness is always the thing that's thought about when thinking of ther other person.

That's why I am not friends with any of my ex's.

btw, so where exactly are these Hot Hard House girls in England? Toronto women are so Cold. :D

*awaits repercussions*
 

Reflex

TRIBE Member
dude i broke up with an ex of four years last year and i made the decision to not see him for probably nine months or so. I've just recently become cool within myself with the idea of having an active friendship with him again.

I don't know how intense or involved your relationship was, but don't assume that she's acting this way because you've done something wrong or because she's trying to get back at you.

I know with me I just needed the time to kind of detach myself and get the relationship out of my system and re-acquaint myself with ME. after the long relationship you guys had maybe she really just wants to enjoy feeling like she's on her own and the only way to do that is to BE alone.

I don't know if that helps but just thought I would share.
 

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
maybe she was hurt over the breakup and didn't want to make herself vulnerable to any more hurt , such as the kind that would happen by opening up to you when you returned.

maybe she wants you to show her that you care about her

I did and when i first came back i bent over backwards in my attempts to try and do somethign with her. But the one time we did get togethor it was really hard for both of us and i ended up having to leave before i started crying which was a bad thing because i guess she ended up crying because i left.

Oh sad sad events in life there is so much joy and so much pain. But such is life i suppose. One cannot know joy without knowing pain.
swilly
 

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Reflex
dude i broke up with an ex of four years last year and i made the decision to not see him for probably nine months or so. I've just recently become cool within myself with the idea of having an active friendship with him again.

I don't know how intense or involved your relationship was, but don't assume that she's acting this way because you've done something wrong or because she's trying to get back at you.

I know with me I just needed the time to kind of detach myself and get the relationship out of my system and re-acquaint myself with ME. after the long relationship you guys had maybe she really just wants to enjoy feeling like she's on her own and the only way to do that is to BE alone.

I don't know if that helps but just thought I would share.
i guess i never thouught about it that way and she did once voice to me concerns that she would she was scared about falling for me again when i got back
hmmmmm well whats not to fall for I suppose other than my grammer
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top