• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ewwwwwwwww quit smoking

JESuX

TRIBE Member
I can't load the video at work... But the picture alone is enough.

*yaks*

I quit two months ago, for good this time. Now the smell of smoke has really started to gross me out and bother me. Ylech.

I didn't realise how inconsiderate it is until now to smoke in front of and around non smokers... Here's an open apology to anyone's lungs I may have contributed second hand smoke to over the years. Sorry guys! :(

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Don't smoke, never will...
And I agree, I can't stand people who smoke around me...

pr0nstar Waiting for Smoke Free Clubs!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

smilez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar

pr0nstar Waiting for Smoke Free Clubs!
that makes two of us. it will be nice to go to work and not be poisoning myself at the same time.

Melissa

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
I can't load the video at work... But the picture alone is enough.

*yaks*

I quit two months ago, for good this time. Now the smell of smoke has really started to gross me out and bother me. Ylech.

I didn't realise how inconsiderate it is until now to smoke in front of and around non smokers... Here's an open apology to anyone's lungs I may have contributed second hand smoke to over the years. Sorry guys! :(
You bastard! :p

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smilez
that makes two of us. it will be nice to go to work and not be poisoning myself at the same time.

Melissa
switch you cities.
Kingstons been non smoking in all public places for a long while now.
Its pretty good for the most part. But sucks for smokers in the winter.... oh well who cares though. I can dance so much longer at clubs with the smoking ban then I could when the places were filled with smoke...