• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Everything is Gay/Rapper kid

Old Stradlater

TRIBE Member
Ummm yeah so you know that kid that's like all over the internet? That has been posted on here many times I am sure? With his webcammed outrageously crappy but funny raps? And the Everything is Gay song that he plays on his guitar?

He's 29.

Last edited:

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Old Stradlater
Ummm yeah so you know that kid that's like all over the internet? That has been posted on here many times I am sure? With his webcammed outrageously crappy but funny raps? And the Everything is Gay song that he plays on his guitar?

He's 29.

OLD NEWS bro...and he's got his own show on MTV, blah, blah, etc...but there's also a thread bout that one. Andy Milonakis if you want to look it up.

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Well I know his name and about the MTV show obviously. But I think most people thought he was like 13?
I thought most people in here knew he had that disease or whatever.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
comparing andy's role on kimmel to that of triumph's...going to certain events and make fun of people...he went to an antique show once and it was pretty funny

MoFo

TRIBE Member
What are you tlaking about? That's on Conan.
Terra is saying that Andy used to go out and do interviews like Triumph but for Jimmy Kimmel.

I know this because I was obsessed with him for a while.
And I cannot wait to see Waiting.

Old Stradlater

TRIBE Member
Whoa, I have seen that on Kimmel then. Like the kid says shockingly rude comments? Like one time he had a lemonade stand or something? It never occurred to me that that's the same kid.

And its still not as funny anymore knowing he is a 29 year old man though.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Well, everyone says rude comments on Jimmy Kimmel.

Not to hammer this over the head anymore but no, he is not the same rude kid as the Man Show kid.

He was just a guest roving interviewer on Jimmy Kimmel who got sent out to places like rock shows, lineups for things and Spring Break.

NOT the Man Show kid who dressed up as a Girls Scout and sold cookies.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Well, everyone says rude comments on Jimmy Kimmel.

Not to hammer this over the head anymore but no, he is not the same rude kid as the Man Show kid.

He was just a guest roving interviewer on Jimmy Kimmel who got sent out to places like rock shows, lineups for things and Spring Break.

NOT the Man Show kid who dressed up as a Girls Scout and sold cookies.

Clarification...
good

p.s. Man show was better than Kimmel live