• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Everyone, Meet Kitty!

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
do it, kaniz!

i looked after a co-workers neighbour's cat two years ago for what was supposed to be two months.
when she called at the end i didn't answer the phone for three days.
i finally gave in and picked up, only to have her tell me she had to go back to Maine. little Sammy is now with me for all time!

71720919_b7ebfabc46_b.jpg

she's magic you know.

Sammy is the spitting image of my old cat Sambo (also known as Sam or Sammy)! *RIP*

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
ScottBentley said:
Sammy is the spitting image of my old cat Sambo (also known as Sam or Sammy)! *RIP*

litL Sammy is currently on a strict calorie reduction program as i confused food for love.

whoops!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

faunty

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
kaniz, do you really mean it?

+1 000 000 000 000 000 anywhere points for kaniz, for having a h e a r t.

20p8rci.jpg

it's not kaniz's heart talking it's his tummy.
coincidence the tender trap is located right around the corner from Kaniz? you decide but at $1.40 lb thats good eatin!

baconpan baconpan baconpan :eek: baconpan baconpan baconpan

20p8x81.jpg

tender indeed, one might even say succulent

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
holy crap, have you guys actually been into tender trap? it's creepy lookin in there. i used to have many a day dream of opotential sketchy scenes going down in there whilst waiting for the wellesley bus.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Kitty is adorable, just got him last night. But, seems like he's not used to the noises of the city, and it was unusually loud outside of my apt lastnight.

simms327

TRIBE Member
Hi Everyone!

Kitty now has a new home in the heart of cabbagetown with two really nice guys!

Kitty will calm down, I'm sure, when he first moved into my place he was really crazy with all the noise (the train go train goes right by my place) He will get used to the noise!

Thanks for everyone's comments, and thanks to Evan and Steve!

D

faunty

TRIBE Member
kittylovescatnip.jpg

oh dear kitty loves the cat nip, oh the cycles of the addict, from the swirling highs to the crashing lows as witnessed in the last picture oh kitty how could you, you junkie:p

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
Aww! Yay for Kitty finding a happy home! :)

And lol @ the Tender Trap! I lived by there a while back and I don't think I ever saw a single person coming or going from that place the entire time I lived in that hood.

simms327

TRIBE Member
faunty said:
oh dear kitty loves the cat nip, oh the cycles of the addict, from the swirling highs to the crashing lows as witnessed in the last picture oh kitty how could you, you junkie:p

you've turned my cat into an addict!!! ahhh!!! (jk)

he looks so happy, and I miss him so much!

keep the pictures coming!!