• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Everyone gets to go home except me. :(

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Always getting the shit end of the stick. That's what I get for working at a helpdesk that supports all of Canada. fuckers.

*sigh*

How am I supposed to find any sort of motivation to work when the rest of the office is already on their way home?

At least I'm not one of those suckers who's Go trains are cancelled.

*grumble*grumble*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sassy

TRIBE Member
I am still at work as well Pete :(

I am usually very happy that I live about fifteen minutes away walking distance from my work but now I am cursing it.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
sucker.jpg

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
...*sigh*

How am I supposed to find any sort of motivation to work when the rest of the office is already on their way home?...

*grumble*grumble*

I'm on my way home. Shortly. WITH my laptop and the balance of the day's work.

*seconds grumble*

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Everyone gets to go home except me. :(

Originally posted by Jessica P
I'm on my way home. Shortly. WITH my laptop and the balance of the day's work.

*seconds grumble*

with the laptop? awful.

what are today's employers thinking?

mcbee

TRIBE Member
i just got home. my tight ass boss wouldn't let us go until i basically was like 'i'm paniciing about this and i'm leaving now'...thank god i left when i did. IT IS CRAZY OUT THERE. took me 2 hours from mississauga and i'm still shaking.

:)sarah

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mcbee
i just got home. my tight ass boss wouldn't let us go until i basically was like 'i'm paniciing about this and i'm leaving now'...thank god i left when i did. IT IS CRAZY OUT THERE. took me 2 hours from mississauga and i'm still shaking.

Ick. I was supposed to drive to a client's office in Mississauga today, but decided otherwise. Good thing. Doesn't sound like the drive back to Toronto would have been too pretty.

Boo for transportation other than snowshoes on days like this.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I'm calling "work to rule" and refuse to do anything more than the most basic work functions for the remainder of the day.

I'm debating even answering my phone when it rings.

'Like a sucker' is right. :(

mcbee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
Ick. I was supposed to drive to a client's office in Mississauga today, but decided otherwise. Good thing. Doesn't sound like the drive back to Toronto would have been too pretty.

i was one of the FEW employees who made it in the morning. and for what? i didn't have any work to do cuz all my bosses didn't make it in, and then i get rewarded with a 2 hour white knuckled drive home.

I"M TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH DAY TOMORROW!!

Poot

TRIBE Member
PS

Snow shoes and boots sound divine right about now.

*looks down at spike stiletto heels & skirt*

D'oh.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
aww petey,

i'm at work, but everyone else is here too.
i'm kinda dreading the trip home, so i'm not too bummed about being inside, warm and dry.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
I'm at work. Our office closed as I was trekking all the way here, so I'm not leaving now.

I am a terrible supervisor!!!

I can't believe that I told you to come in, and then not 30 minutes later we get told to go home cuz of the weather.

A big fat DOH to that alright.

And now Sarah is at home and you are at work :(

I owe you guys big time!

aether

TRIBE Member
I work from home, and so while all of my friends are being sent home early and get the afternoon off, I have no excuse to stop working. Except maybe a power failure.. an 'engineered' power failure would be pretty sweet about now.