• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Every once in a while I feel the sun shine throuuuugh...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lafonque

TRIBE Member
Speakin of "sunshine" tunes... I have an amazing remix of Roy Ayers "everybody loves the sunshine" from like 7-8 years ago. On the B side is a d n' b that isn't half bad either.

What other sunshine tunes rock your world?

TRO

TRIBE Member
Richard F is the man! I loved his b side tune feels so strong that always gets a place in my bag

oeretS

TRIBE Member
my personal favorite sunshiney tunes

Weekend Players - Into the Sun
Cheek Venus - Sunshine People
Gabrielle - Sunshine (Frankie Knuckles Mix) - hands down THE happiest house track of all time:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
I don't care what anyone says, I still dig the "Sun is Shining" remixes. Pretty much everyone of them, including the Funkstar Deluxe remix.

oeretS

TRIBE Member
honestly, the richard f track is ok, but sounds like its trying to be Big Love and doesn't quite cut it. but i've yet to hear it out so i can't give it a final opinion.

the vocal is kinda lame too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lafonque

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rude1_247
I don't care what anyone says, I still dig the "Sun is Shining" remixes. Pretty much everyone of them, including the Funkstar Deluxe remix.

Here! Here! Marley and sunshine go hand in hand.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Morning Sun - Incognito

And a track called Sunshine after the Rain. I don't know who it's by, but it's on one of fav mixes done by a dude from San Diego.

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oeretS
honestly, the richard f track is ok, but sounds like its trying to be Big Love and doesn't quite cut it. but i've yet to hear it out so i can't give it a final opinion.

the vocal is kinda lame too.

I feel what youre saying as when I first heard this I thought it sucked. but then I listened to it through a couple of times and it really grew on me. Try it and see, and if you still dont like it...