• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Every issue of Muzik Magazine in pdf

oeretS

TRIBE Member
man that takes me back! I briefly worked for Muzik in Montreal (when the afterhours scene was insane there) and helped stage a sponsored event at Aria with Jon 00 Fleming I think.

Muzik was great in its day, thanks for that link

rentboy

TRIBE Member
man that takes me back! I briefly worked for Muzik in Montreal (when the afterhours scene was insane there) and helped stage a sponsored event at Aria with Jon 00 Fleming I think.

Muzik was great in its day, thanks for that link
Nice one :)

Yeah, just looking at the covers brings back a wealth of memories. The first issue i bought was #4 with Carl Cox on the front. I stopped around late 2001 as it started to go off the rails.

The first few years were tremendous though... great structure, articles, reviews... loved it.

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Yeah, Muzik and Jockey Slut were my faves in the 90's..I still have about 90% of the physical copies of Muzik and it would be great to see some of the ones I missed..