• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ever been caught masturbating?

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
My dad caught me once... I was 14 or so... walked in, looked at me, walked out. And then 10 minutes later it was breakfast time, and everything *seemed* back to normal, but it just wasn't.

Kept me from choking it for like 2 days.

Why is more embarasssing than getting caught fucking? Just thinking about it *still* kind of embarrasses me.

deep

TRIBE Member
because if you get caught fucking it means that someone else wants to fuck you, as opposed to your palm, which is considerably less ego boosting

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
G

Caught masturbating: Never, which is extremely surprising considering the frequency. Although my ex was comfortable with me doing it with her around. We lived together and were engaged, blah blah so it was never uncomfortable.

Caught having sex: Several times. Once, a whole group of friends busted in my room at once in first year uni. and turned on the lights to see my girlfriend on top of me with her ass aimed right at them.

And then there's this little psychotic story. Living in New Brunswick, my girlfriend and I went into a room at a friend's party to have sex. That room was being used to store people's coats. Every time the door opened, we would hide under the sheets and coats while keeping quiet. People went in and out a few times.

Later in the week, we learned that my girl's exboyfriend had come into the room and stayed. He stood in the corner in the dark when we thought we were alone, and watched us by the street lights. meh.

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer

Later in the week, we learned that my girl's exboyfriend had come into the room and stayed. He stood in the corner in the dark when we thought we were alone, and watched us by the street lights. meh.

that shit freaks me out...many weird people out there.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
I've never been caught...THANKGOD... cuz god only knows I do it enuff throughout the day! :p ...i've been "heard" having sex waaaaay too many times though :(

~Lori

G

Originally posted by ~Loress~
I've never been caught...THANKGOD... cuz god only knows I do it enuff throughout the day! :p ...i've been "heard" having sex waaaaay too many times though :(
I wonder if Ian has your posts on "ignore".

lol

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer

I wonder if Ian has your posts on "ignore".

lol
thankfully we don't live together anymore... but he can kiss my ass cuz i've heard him enuff times (when his girlfriend lived here for a year) Grrrrr!

~Lori <---payback time! *evil grin*

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
i don't even know anymore :(
omg, Ham i just noticed your "location" underneath your login name... bwahahahaha...thats some funny shit! U kill me dood!
Pizza, beer, weed and breaks nite is in order for us -soon! :D

~Lori <---"chEEse"

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
why is my location funny? its a sample from event horizon (thanks deep) which is used in the track stage one by space manoeuvres

cheese have you lost it? :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by fuzzy
Once I pulled it at work

Richard
i've pulled it at every job i've ever had. i was doing and overnight shift and was in the bathroom jerking when the manager knocked on the washroom door. i had just spurted on the mirror and tried to wipe it off and then quickly left the washroom. when i saw the manger again he bitched me out for not cleaning the mirror properly.

i still don't know if he realized what the mess was!

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Yeah, once my Mom woke up just as I was about to nut in my Dad's face.

BBB.

How fucking embarrassing is THAT? I couldn't jack off on Dad for a WEEK!