1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Esthero - Free concert

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by Fillmore, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Fillmore

Fillmore TRIBE Member

2. erika

erika TRIBE Member

That's odd given that she just did a paying one at REvival on the 27th. Let us know.

3. pinkyinsane

pinkyinsane TRIBE Member

Shops at Don Mills is paying Esthero to perform during the Festival so there is FREE entertainment for the community and shoppers. Since she was here for the Jazz Festival we booked her while she was still in town. She is playing Fri. at 8pm.

Steve Page from Barenaked Ladies will be there on Sat. at 8pm if you like his solo stuff.

There are also lots of great restaurants and patios, like Joey Don Mills and Glow, to grab a drink on before and after the concert. And ladies if you’re like me, a trip to Anthropologie is a must! ;)

4. erika

erika TRIBE Member

^
    How does one get there easily (and I mean without having to drive)?

5. pinkyinsane

pinkyinsane TRIBE Member

It depends on which subway line you are coming from. I take the 25 Don Mills bus from Pape station on the Bloor-Danforth line and I get off 1059 Don Mills (one stop before Lawrence Ave. but you can get off there too). If you prefer the Yonge line, take the 54 Lawrence East bus from Eglinton and get off at Lawrence.

If anyone is driving you can take the DVP and get off at Lawrence and head of to Don Mills Rd. There is lots of free parking.