1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Esthero at Lee's Palace on June 27??

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by erika, May 4, 2010.

1. erika

erika TRIBE Member

I'm sorta curious, have no clue what she's doing these days. The mailer I got says she's releasing a full-length album later this year.

Mind you, it also says she's "quickly becoming one of Canada's rising stars" - a bit late for that given that her first great album was 12 years ago...

2. mrtunes

mrtunes TRIBE Member

that is really strange marketing :confused:

3. Dr. Grinch

Dr. Grinch TRIBE Member

Loved her old stuff. Wonder if I can rope someone into coming along for this...

4. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

I didn't get this mail out.

And yeah, not exactly a rising star right now, but I'd still love to see her perform. What are the deets? PM me please!

5. Illuminati

Illuminati TRIBE Member

Yeah, wow! Kinda forgot about her. I do remember kinda thinking she was pretty darn cute back in the day, but now she is kinda looking a wee bit "Tranny". WTF?

[​IMG]

6. shyboy

shyboy TRIBE Member

sounds like fun

Definitely worth going to. I love her first album and was a bit disappointed that I haven't seen any more. I've spent many a day post Saturday night raving listening to Esthero.