• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Escape To Canada

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
is this movie about people escaping greenland to come to canada???

if so , thats awesome, if not, CURSE YOU SNACKS ! CURSE YOU !

[jai]

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i saw a version of this doc over a year ago and it has some really amazing footage in it and it is very well done, trailervision does really great work.

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Went to opening night on Friday. (Why weren't you there, Marcia?) Its a totally different than cuts from a year ago.

The doc traces a time in Canada in 2004 when pot was briefly legal, when gay marriage was first legalized, and American soldiers began fleeing their military duty. Canada is suddenly not boring...

Check it out.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
TribeLurkerGrrl said:
Went to opening night on Friday. (Why weren't you there, Marcia?) Its a totally different than cuts from a year ago.

The doc traces a time in Canada in 2004 when pot was briefly legal, when gay marriage was first legalized, and American soldiers began fleeing their military duty. Canada is suddenly not boring...

Check it out.
did they leave in the lesbian wedding edited with the awful southern preacher talking about how 'if a gay man ever talked to him he'd just shoot 'im and tell God he died?' that was one of the most powerful parts for me.

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Muad'ib said:
did they leave in the lesbian wedding edited with the awful southern preacher talking about how 'if a gay man ever talked to him he'd just shoot 'im and tell God he died?' that was one of the most powerful parts for me.

Yup. Its Jimmy Swaggart. What a godly man.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
TribeLurkerGrrl said:

Check it out.
Lori was at the premiere, did you meet a girl with long brown hair who is short and super small there by that name by chance? :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chiclet

TRIBE Promoter
TribeLurkerGrrl said:

Check it out.
I had to work :(

Hope it went well!

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Temper Tantrum said:
Lori was at the premiere, did you meet a girl with long brown hair who is short and super small there by that name by chance? :)

I know Lori. And yes, I saw her there. (She's awesome!)
~(I'm pretty sure we made this connection already, when you met my husband Marc and I at the Gladstone for Dorianne's burlesque!)

Anyway, go see the movie!