• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Eric Davenport at Comfort Zone

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ~ Exquisite ~:
WOW...some people. All I was stating as my OPINION was that I can't believe that people go to that dirty, disgusting, sketched out place. Even if my all time fav DJ was going to be there I still wouldn't go to it because of </font>

eek.gif

You would forsake your favorite dj if they played there?? Are you cracked? In such a small venue? That's a decision you would live to regret!

flea

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PinkAngeL:
Oh and Finch....
You are da BESTEST guy!
</font>

Sorry, every time I read this it makes me giggle..
You're too much Svet.
biggrin.gif

Joanna
chirol_nikori.gif

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kul-kat:
^^ serious. the last time i was there the girls bathroom was totally flooded. there was a brownish puddle maybe a cm thick with nasties floating all over the place. i had to leave early because i couldn't hold it anymore. after that i vowed never again. </font>

oops. silly me. i was thinking of drop zone, the one in markham. comfort zone is actually not that bad.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

orange richie

TRIBE Member
What Jo is saying is exactly correct when it comes down to seeing a favourite dj listening to the music.
No one bothered us all night. We danced in front the whole time and turned on the blinders and just danced and danced until we couldn't move anymore.
I couldn't have cared less who was slobbering in the corner. I didn't pay them any mind.
I couldn't care less about some elusive vibe.
That whole concept is a crock of shit to me.
I had more fun at Turbo on Saturday when there were only 20 people there.
We create our own vibe, and don't rely on other people to have fun.
We had our own fun time at CoZo and people noticed and kept commenting on our good attitude.
No one asked me for drugs like they do everywhere else I go.
No one tried to pick me up. I was happily left alone.

</font>

WORD!!! Cracky Zone maybe a little bit...
...uhhh cracky, but they feature some pretty crazy music and there's a good vibe in there. Sure it might be substance induced, but there's something special about that place. I mean it's been around for a while, that tells you something.

I must admit it takes a good hour to get used to the place after coming in the place in the evening. I definately like the crowd better in the morning. But it all comes down to the music and who you came with. That's who you party with, I don't give a shit about anyone else, but people are pretty tame when they're high.

I don't care if a DJ I like is spinning in someones basement with 20 people there. If the set rocks, it's a party!!!

Rich..

orange richie

TRIBE Member
What Jo is saying is exactly correct when it comes down to seeing a favourite dj listening to the music.
No one bothered us all night. We danced in front the whole time and turned on the blinders and just danced and danced until we couldn't move anymore.
I couldn't have cared less who was slobbering in the corner. I didn't pay them any mind.
We had our own fun time at CoZo and people noticed and kept commenting on our good attitude.

</font>

...uhhh cracky, but they feature some pretty crazy music and there's a good vibe in there. Sure it might be substance induced, but there's something special about that place. I mean it's been around for a while, that tells you something.

I must admit it takes a good hour to get used to the place after coming in the place in the evening. I definately like the crowd better in the morning. But it all comes down to the music and who you came with. That's who you party with, I don't give a shit about anyone else, but people are pretty tame when they're high.

I don't care if a DJ I like is spinning in someones basement with 20 people there. If the set rocks, it's a party!!!

Rich..

orange richie

TRIBE Member

</font>

Rich..

orange richie

TRIBE Member

</font>

I must admit it takes a good hour to get used to the place after coming in the place in the evening. I definately like the crowd better in the morning. But it all comes down to the music and who you came with. That's who you party with, I don't give a shit about anyone else, but people are pretty tame when they're high anyways.

Rich..

JMan

TRIBE Member
I haven't seen Eric spin in a long while, but every time I've seen him I can count on nothing but dope mixing. Styles aside cuz he spins so many variations, this guy knows how to work a mixer.

And a super guy. I was once so blown away with his mixing @ Comfort Zone years ago that I had to let him know. He quickly reached into his bag and pulled out his latest tape - a tape I later found out had yet to be released. A-1 individual from what I've experienced.

JMan

wanderlust

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ~ Exquisite ~:
WOW...some people. All I was stating as my OPINION was that I can't believe that people go to that dirty, disgusting, sketched out place. Even if my all time fav DJ was going to be there I still wouldn't go to it because of the disgusting bathrooms, the horrible security and the majority of people all fucked up. I would rather wait till he/she was playing in a place that I felt more comfortable in. YOu can only block out the atmosphere so much. And when it comes time to go the bathroom and you can't even stand the stench never mind the piles of shit laying around...I say thats where you draw the line.</font>

Comfort Zone is not for everyone. If you don't like it - don't go there.

Most of people there are happy, friendly and open more than in any other place. And for what it's worth, bathrooms at the Guvernment are usually worse.