1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Enbridge WTF?!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by alexd, Jul 28, 2010.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

So I heard the horror stories of their customers getting billed anywhere from 400 - 1600 extra this month... I just opened my bill, and where I usually get about 80 bucks back in July as I am on equal billing. My July bill is $499!!!

This, in spite of paying my usual installments every month that are in line with the installments I paid in previous years. WTF!!!!

2. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

How is a company allowed to make a huge mistake like that, then back charge you? Pure bs. I love my utilities included.

3. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

You're on the budget plan. There's a story about it on the front page of the Star's website today.

They fucked up and undercharged people. You're not being charged for anything you didn't use, they just screwed up the billing system and are now trying to recoup the undercharges.

You can call customer service/billing and get them to spread the overcharge over subsequent months' bills with no penalty - but of course, you have to ask for this.

They made the mistake but no one should be getting free gas as a result - keep in mind that people were receiving lower bills the whole year before and as a result had more money to play with/invest/shoot up their noses.

4. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

My bills have always been about 80 bucks a month (+- 10) for years and that hasn't changed. I can't see how I was underbilled $499 over the period, the fucks.

5. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

You should defo ask for a detailed accounting if it seems far out of line even considering that oil and gas are significantly more expensive these days as home heating options.

6. agentRC4

agentRC4 TRIBE Member