• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Empress Walk is retarded

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
After catching a flick at these somewhat conveniently located movie house venue, I discovered that 1) I couldn't take the elevator back to parking
2) I couldn't take the other elevator to my parking and 3) I had to break-in into the parking area where I left my car.

Once at my car, i discovered that the parking ticket that i got upon entering, was not required, due to the simple fact that the gate was WIDE FUCKING OPEN.

Oh yeah, and i;m sure countless idiots have spat on the produce from the atrium esclators or balconies. Great design for a Loblaws right there.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
The Tesseract said:
Oh yeah, and i;m sure countless idiots have spat on the produce from the atrium esclators or balconies. Great design for a Loblaws right there.

Yeah jeez, I'm sure that happens all the time. Thanks for your arch and store layout insight Cracker-jack.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
H2Whoa said:
Yeah jeez, I'm sure that happens all the time. Thanks for your arch and store layout insight Cracker-jack.

i spit on the food and people at that loblaws all the time, it makes my day just that much more bright and cheery !

[jai]

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Going through all that trouble, only to find that the gate had been open the whole time, thus allowing you easy entry to the parking lot, means that it is indeed you who is the one who is retarded.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
it actually depends on the parking lot he parked in, the bottom one, for loblaws custy's is only validated by loblaws and no one else in the entire fucking complex, there is however a secondary parking lot, that the theatre validates tickets for, so his retardation is still in dispute.

[jai]

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
His conundrum had nothing to do with validating tickets though? It was gaining access to the actual structure after the movie ot get his car.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
R4V4G3D_SKU11S said:
His conundrum had nothing to do with validating tickets though? It was gaining access to the actual structure after the movie ot get his car.

yes

p1 and p2 are partitioned off from each other, and have separate entrances for vehicles. P1 seems to be for Loblaws parking, and P2 is for everything else. So, after Loblaws closes, they shut down the elevator to the parking area. So, to get back to the Loblaws parking area, you have to go outside, circle the building and enter through the entrance ramp. Or you can take the P2 elevator, walk up P2's ramp, then jump the fence or squeeze through the poorly maintained door.

Why'd you have to break into the parking area if the gate was "wide fucking open"?
Vehicle gate was open. I never said anything about a pedestrian gate being open. Hence the breaking-in part.

Last edited:

echootje

TRIBE Member
The Tesseract said:

Personally, I wash all my produce. After all those dirty mexican hands that touched it wouldn't you?

LOL @ this thread.