• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Emmanuel Top.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
I have been a huge fan of this man's brilliance for qiute sometime, just wondering who else here enjoy's his work.

Also, if any of you have listened to/purchased his latest "Mars", what did you think? I loved it!

ian

TRIBE Member
Haven't heard the new stuff, but always thought he did Hawtpants better then ol' Hawtpants himself. I will check it out.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
Haven't heard the new stuff, but always thought he did Hawtpants better then ol' Hawtpants himself. I will check it out.

lol... well, I have to agree with that one. I am only going next Friday to hear Andy Weatherall, one of my all-time fave producers and DJ's and a musical hero for me. I can't wait!!

It's worth checking out, maybe Downie has already, he probably already owns it for peat's sake!

:)

dsp909

TRIBE Member
I’ve always been a bit fan

Especially his Turkish bazaar track where he samples the doors

I have a couple of newer tracks by him that sound very mush like Mr. Heckman.

I still love it just the same.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dsp909
I’ve always been a bit fan

Especially his Turkish bazaar track where he samples the doors

I have a couple of newer tracks by him that sound very mush like Mr. Heckman.

I still love it just the same.

Umm... you've either had a "Lobotomie" or forgotten about one of your fave old school tracks.

Yes, hello btw.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dsp909

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Suedehead
Umm... you've either had a "Lobotomie" or forgotten about one of your fave old school tracks.

Yes, hello btw.
Lobotomie, hello!!!!!

but that goes without mention.

what's your new number, btw.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Top is awesome, I used to really dig his tunes back in the day. Was listening to that crazy 3 cd best of Emmanuel Top the other day wondering that the hell happened to him.

So you say new material huh? I will have to look into this.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories