• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Emma Watson....???

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
so she is drinking a beer, the age limit in the uk is 16...get it together grouch, if i was 16 and a movie star i would be abusing that power like mad

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
so she is drinking a beer, the age limit in the uk is 16...get it together grouch, if i was 16 and a movie star i would be abusing that power like mad
If you were 16 and a movie star you would have probably gone the Drew Barrymore route, dear.

physix

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:

i thought it was 19?

salad

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
so she is drinking a beer, the age limit in the uk is 16
It is 18. I started drinking there at age 14 and never had any trouble doing so in pubs/clubs. Nobody really cares. At least not in the smaller towns.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
ug... she was brutal in the last Harry Potter, I whipped my shoe at the screen screaming "die, you talentless cow"... but she didn't get any better.

lets hope shes acts better on a couple brews!

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
So...I'm assuming this is the chick in the Hairy Potter movies (I haven't seen any of them).

I'm sure, seeing that she's a bazillionaire now, she does whatever the fuck she wants. Aren't these kids like mega movie star celebs in the UK?