• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Embrace Ent - The Promoters

zoo

TRIBE Member
Anyone know anything about them? I'm trying to find an e-mail address associated with them but can't.

Thanks.
 

coleridge

TRIBE Member
zoo said:
Anyone know anything about them? I'm trying to find an e-mail address associated with them but can't.

Thanks.
It's Adam Gill's company if you know who that is. You could try adding him on Facebook.
 

why not

TRIBE Member
i don't know them well, but they're doing a hell of a lot of shit these days, and not just in toronto.

find it so weird that one week they'll be bringing in claude von stroke, but then i get an email telling me they're doing tiesto.

adam gill or debbie horvat are the ones i deal with, and you could contact them at:
info<at>embraceproductions.com
 

zoo

TRIBE Member
why not said:
i don't know them well, but they're doing a hell of a lot of shit these days, and not just in toronto.

find it so weird that one week they'll be bringing in claude von stroke, but then i get an email telling me they're doing tiesto.

adam gill or debbie horvat are the ones i deal with, and you could contact them at:
info<at>embraceproductions.com
are you sure about the domain?

i'm pretty sure they are www.embraceent.com, but that just sends me to their myspace page, which has no contact details (aside from myspace messaging ..)
 

why not

TRIBE Member
zoo said:
are you sure about the domain?

i'm pretty sure they are www.embraceent.com, but that just sends me to their myspace page, which has no contact details (aside from myspace messaging ..)
dude, type the domain into your address bar if you don't believe me.

it's only a placeholder website, but has contact info for you.
 

coleridge

TRIBE Member
http://www.marketingmag.ca/magazine/current/feature/article.jsp?content=20070910_70138_70138

Adam was named by Canada's Marketing Magazine as one to watch in 2007:

Adam Gill
President
Embrace Productions, Toronto >> Age: 25

At just 16 years old, Toronto native Adam Gill was booking emerging indie bands at small Toronto clubs. Now, a decade later and president of his own entertainment marketing firm Embrace Productions, he's booking music acts to create cutting-edge events for the likes of Bacardi, Skyy Vodka, Rogers and Showtime Networks.

For the latter's TV show Queer as Folk, Gill created "Midori presents The Babylon Tour," which features the world's top DJs performing in concert halls decked out to look like the nightclub in the show. In the gay market, The Babylon Tour has become the leading tour in North America, reaching over 150,000 people since it began five years ago. Gill also produced an event last year at Historic Fort York in Toronto. It then morphed into this year's Rogers Picnic, which attracted 7,000 people to see such bands as The Roots and The New Pornographers.

"Adam has proven that he's a leader in this business by connecting brands to artists that are relevant to the target group," says Billy Melnyk, national account manager for Canada at Bacardi. "Adam understands the target group for the brands he deals with as he's part of that group and listens to the music that only young adults understand."

"We build events from scratch and later integrate brands to reach our demo," says Gill. "It is rare to find a good marriage between events and concerts. We hope our two-tiered model will revolutionize the concert business." Many believe it already has. -CHRIS DANIELS
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Fuck that. Live Nation already has a monopoly. They'll probably make you buy tickets through ticketmaster in the future.
 
Top