• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

email wording?

Caz

TRIBE Member
This is for all the word wizards on tribe..
What is the best way to word an email to existing and new clients basically introducing myself as new to the position that usually deals with them. Sort of a friendly hello but informative and super professional..

:confused:

deevah

TRIBE Member
Dear ______,

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that I have assumed responsibility for your account. Should you have any further questions or require information, please contact me at the details below.

Sincerely,

Caz

TRIBE Member
yeah thats basically what ive got so far...not sure if it needs to go further than that or not

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Add in a line about how you are enthusiastic or looking forward to your new role working with such a great team, or some other such bullshit.

deevah

TRIBE Member
are u planning to blast a list? if you are, i wouldn't get more detailed than that....

if not, you can fillin details according to each account e.g. last we spoke w/ your org blah blah blah, i'd like to know if there are any new developments?

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
add in a part about how their money will buy your suits, and then detail what kinds of suits you will buy and to what exotic locales you will fly in said suits and method of transportation of above-mentioned suits.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
kmac said:
Add in a line about how you are enthusiastic or looking forward to your new role working with such a great team, or some other such bullshit.
a little emo is always good.

d

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders