• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Elon's twitter

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
He is making the most basic moderation mistakes that absolutely everyone who has adminned or managed an online community has made, including me. He didn't have to do any of that and he would have kept his advertisers, simply by hiring someone who has done it before (not me!!!) or at a minimum signing up to an adminning forum where these questions have all already been answered by the members.

I don't envy him, but he's an idiot and he is reaping what he is sowing. It will only get worse.

Some, like tech reporter Kara Swisher, think everything he has done so far is part of a plan to turn twitter into a digital Fox News, but I am not so sure. I think Elon has just spun out of control and really doesn't have a plan but instead is trolling at scale. He is fully addicted to twitter and this is what happens when you give a crackhead an unlimited supply of crack all at once.

When he flushes all the contrasting opinion out of the platform, he will use it to juice crypto coins, musk body spray, or worse, run for president and use the platform for marketing. The advertisers are gone.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Somebody is trying to sell a twitter database of 400Million users.
The sample data they posted seems to be a clone of the user data. They likely have everything (DMs) and can embarrass a lot of people in power and media.
As well there will be the GDPR repercussions. The fines alone could shut twitter down, quick.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Somebody is trying to sell a twitter database of 400Million users.
The sample data they posted seems to be a clone of the user data. They likely have everything (DMs) and can embarrass a lot of people in power and media.
As well there will be the GDPR repercussions. The fines alone could shut twitter down, quick.

This story is still live but nobody seems to want to share it too much. The source is an insider and seems credible. But we will soon know if it's true if some music star / politician / media person data starts surfacing on the open Internet surface. Nutty DMs with pics, for example.

praktik

TRIBE Member
341080831_531451345731044_6429688906431313919_n.jpg

praktik

TRIBE Member
So Musk is bringing Tucker's show to Twitter?!

Yep!

And surprised to find so many Tucker-stans in my age group and demographic - seems he's the "only one" who "questioned the vaccines" and "questioned US support for Ukraine" - and Fox's Big Pharma paymasters and, I guess, a bunch of New York Media Execs giving two shits about a war on the other side of the world involving ZERO american soldiers - conspired to remove him???

Watch out Alex Jones - Tucker coming for your lunch!

Also remembering this:

^^ Total rube JAQing off, as if the building collapse that day is ANY kind of mystery and requires controlled demolition to explain it. HEY TUCKER - THOUSANDS OF EXPERTS ASKED ALL THE QUESTIONS AND WE DONT NEED TO KEEP ASKING!!