• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ellen Alien!!

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
I am so excited!! A friend gave me a flyer for her visit to Montreal next week, she is playing the "Overdose" night at Parking. Anyone here coming to Montreal to see her?

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
I WISH!

I got to dj with her when she played in Toronto...man, so awesome.
She dropped Aphex Twin's "windowlicker"!

....super hot too. yum!

<--spoiled!

hope you have an amazing time!

Adam..

zoo

TRIBE Member
3 more weeks until detrot (she has two gigs that weekend in the d-dot)

mmm ellen allien

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
I can't wait either... zoo, you will have to tell me all about the Detroit dates!

Adam... I find Ellen quite beautiful too

;-)

-E

zoo

TRIBE Member
Ellen Allien on tour
U.S. and Canada dates
by Venus Zine staff

05/13 Montreal, Quebec @ Club Parking
05/14 Quebec City, Quebec @ Rouje Arts et Événements
05/15 San Francisco, California @ Club Six
05/18 New York, New York @ APT
05/19 Boston, Massachusetts @ Phoenix Landing
05/20 Austin, Texas @ Elysium
05/21 Los Angles, California @ Echo
05/22 Miami, Florida @ Poplife
05/26 Atlanta, Georgia @ MJQ
05/27 Chicago, Illinois @ Smart Bar
05/28 Portland, Oregon @ Holocene
05/29 Detroit, Michigan @ DEMF
05/30 Detroit, Michigan @ DEMF

i'm guessing she's doing one afterparty, and one set at the actual festival

:)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
ummm, if she is playing the sunday daytime event @ mutek then the date is wrong as the festival is june2-june6 and those dates are for the week after.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
ahh icic we are talking about the wrong festival .. DEMF doesn't exist yet and its getting mighty late for a lineup announcement considering the festival is only three weeks away.

odbx

musork

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oddmyth
ummm, if she is playing the sunday daytime event @ mutek then the date is wrong as the festival is june2-june6 and those dates are for the week after.
whcha talkin bout willis? shes not playing at mutek...

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oddmyth
.. DEMF doesn't exist yet and its getting mighty late for a lineup announcement considering the festival is only three weeks away.

odbx
agreed

may 11th lineup is being announced ... that's cutting it pretty close ... the festival is only 18 days after

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
sorry, I meant to say that last time she was in montreal, she was lame (from other peoples mouths, not mine)

but i still love HER

Destro

ethnik

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Destro Sanchez
heard from some montreal peoples that she stunk it up last time she was here with T. Raumschmiere

but I still love H.E.R.

Destro
i was there, and she fucking rocked it out. Raumschmiere however sucked major donkey balls.

if you are going to check her, do it in quebec city and not in montreal, as the event planned for quebec city will blow the roof off the venue it is being held at. the Rouge Gallery is a local art gallery/fine entertainment space that has been blowing up the past few months with special events like this. the decor quite obviousely is amazing, a nice warm red lighting, licensed bar, a mezzanine that is very cool, max capacity 325 people.

all guaranteed to make for a night to remember.