• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Element Wednesday for Lazy Linzee

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
aight.. i said i was gonna cut back on the alcohol and give my liver a break.... and its already been 4 days and I've only drank once.... so... by wednesday i'll be way overdue.

and to see linzee drop some beats...

sounds tasty :)

who's in!!!

Sassy

TRIBE Member
I'm still sick and can barely speak but I will do my best to make it out to hear Linz spin, she rocks the decks like no other! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tablist

TRIBE Member
yup, I'm gonna hit this up too. My NY's resolution is to hit more of the wednesday jams at smellement.

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
ya know.. this year I actually scheduled my thursday class late enough (noon) so that I could go to Element on Wed. night and not be completely screwed for school!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by DJAlchemy
ya know.. this year I actually scheduled my thursday class late enough (noon) so that I could go to Element on Wed. night and not be completely screwed for school!

Now THAT'S dedication. haha

kick

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJAlchemy

Oh ya? Well I dropped my Thursday course....

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
<smile> If Kick is in the house then there is definitely going to be trouble!

I am really looking forward to 2moro ... bring it on baby!

Did someone say cheap drinks ... I am going to prepare for the hangover now <smile>

Linds x

PS. I don't know what this Lazy Linzee is all about ... Malglo you know I outlast you on any clubbing outing <smile> and there are no chairs behind the DJ booth in Element ...

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LadyLinzee

PS. I don't know what this Lazy Linzee is all about ... Malglo you know I outlast you on any clubbing outing <smile> and there are no chairs behind the DJ booth in Element ...

hahaahahaha you suck :)

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tablist
yup, I'm gonna hit this up too. My NY's resolution is to hit more of the wednesday jams at smellement.

Like wise!!!
Activate never disappoints........................
LET THA BOOZE FLOW:D

JESuX

TRIBE Member
I'll be there.

After two solid weeks of stuffing myself with Turkey, Sweets, and things that are generally not good for me... I need to get out and see a few smiling (read: drunk) and familiar faces!

I'm also bringing my co-worker Pamela who's awesome, so if you see us together, say hullo :)

(note: we won't be making out this time. Sorry guys. :eek: )

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
I'll be there.

After two solid weeks of stuffing myself with Turkey, Sweets, and things that are generally not good for me... I need to get out and see a few smiling (read: drunk) and familiar faces!

I'm also bringing my co-worker Pamela who's awesome, so if you see us together, say hullo :)

(note: we won't be making out this time. Sorry guys. :eek: )

no making out??...I won't be there then:(

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by artoodeetoo
See y'all there.

LOL Whats up Gary. If you make it out. You're drinks are on me all night ... :p

Gonna brave the cold for this one. See you all there.

P.S. Linds I'm going to bring your sweater tonight.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
the question right now is it worth trekking down there for 2.50 beers in this weather...I'm such a pussy but it's SO COLD OUT!...can't even imagine what it will be like later tonight:(

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by terrawrist III
the question right now is it worth trekking down there for 2.50 beers in this weather...I'm such a pussy but it's SO COLD OUT!...can't even imagine what it will be like later tonight:(

With all the money you're saving on the cheap alcohol you can buy a new sweater.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj Red Turtle
With all the money you're saving on the cheap alcohol you can buy a new sweater.

now that you mention it maybe I'll grab some gloves...can you beleive I have no gloves!...they just get in the way, and that's what pockets are for

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
Thanks Turtle ... its mighty cold out there ... :) But hey although its a bit of a treck Element is still just at the end of my street <smile>

Know that its cold out tonight guys but after a few drinks ... don't you know you become invinble! How do you think us Canadians have survived for so long <smile>

See you all tonight!! Woop ... wooop! :)

Linds x

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LadyLinzee
Thanks Turtle ... its mighty cold out there ... :) But hey although its a bit of a treck Element is still just at the end of my street <smile>

Know that its cold out tonight guys but after a few drinks ... don't you know you become invinble! How do you think us Canadians have survived for so long <smile>

See you all tonight!! Woop ... wooop! :)

Linds x

shit...your spirit is making wanna brave the elements tonight(no pun intended)