• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Element Thurs Feb 26 - Stadius/Murko/Gleeson

PurrLee

TRIBE Member
I heard a lil somethin 'bout Tyler Stadius comin to Element this Thursday with Ben Murko and Mike Gleeson...
is it true??

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ian

TRIBE Member
Kenny Glasgow & Matrix on one floor and Tyler Stadius on the other? Sweet. Shitty that I have to work Friday morning! That's gonna hurt.

-ian g.

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
Kenny Glasgow & Matrix on one floor and Tyler Stadius on the other? Sweet. Shitty that I have to work Friday morning! That's gonna hurt.

-ian g.

I think I have just rejigged my schedule :D

-ian g.

ian

TRIBE Member
I just got an email from the promoter. . . Tyler is downstairs, Kenny etc. upstairs.

Whoot whoot!

funk21

TRIBE Member
Because this was such short notice I paid for a notice in the upcoming events without a flyer!!. Yes there will be two great DJ's playing @ Element that night!!!. If you have any questions about the event check there!!!.

Cheers
Ben

Nesta

TRIBE Member
shit! i don't think i can make it. i still haven't seen tyler, and he's in my top 3. should be a wicked night, esp in the basement of element.

ian

TRIBE Member
Hey Nesta, come this Saturday to Element instead then. . . I'm playing with Tyler's partner in Lotus, Vernon Douglas. . .

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I'm there for sure. I was going to go anyway for Kenny et al upstairs, now I can catch M. Stadius for the first time since Industry.

YAY! I haven't danced in a long time (Jan 31).

ian

TRIBE Member
Grab me at some point and we'll wander down to System to get your shirt (and then back again). Unless we get lazy and drunk. How likely is that?

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
Hey Nesta, come this Saturday to Element instead then. . . I'm playing with Tyler's partner in Lotus, Vernon Douglas. . .

oh, i'll be there. i met vernon in vancouver when i was there in september. he's a super nice guy, and a wicked dj to boot. plus, he plays soccer (outdoor all year round in van city... bastards!). :D

seeker

TRIBE Member
Tyler Stadius
Mike Gleeson
Kenny Glasgow
Gerald aka Matrix

*pinches to check for dreaming*

Nope... I'm awake and seemingly lucid... FUCK! :mad: why does this kind of thing happen on a Thursday?!?!?!?!?! AARRGH!

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
i'm with you on that one....the drive to work today almost felt like summer! Ivan - let's do it up!

Ivans already doing it up. Lets see if LibraD can keep up....