• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Element on Wednesdays?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
element is TRIBE-tastic.

it is also supremely boozey. and supremely fun. and you can have a chill night there or a crazy-super-NOT-chill night there, depending on whether you hide out on the front couches or venture towards the back.

(p.s. the hooligans stay near the back. kinda like the cool kids at the back of the school bus. but drunker.)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Adam
They don't serve any booze though.
There is no drinking allowed on Wednesdays there. Ever.
We sip our chais before going in. Because tea is healthier.

Element also does not allow shenanigans, goosing or dancing there. It's pretty dead too.

Oh, and the washrooms smell REALLY good because no one pukes from the no-drinking thing.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

Element also does not allow shenanigans, goosing or dancing there. It's pretty dead too.

Oh, and the washrooms smell REALLY good because no one pukes from the no-drinking thing.
and the benny goodman big band stuff is nice too...pretty chillin :)

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo

Is tomfoolary allowed?

madnezz

TRIBE Member
haha yes good seeing you at yorkdale too James!!!!

naw, i cant go tonight, i havent washed my hair and Im not gonna be home until too late! *Grin* haha

next week maybe?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
haha yes good seeing you at yorkdale too James!!!!

naw, i cant go tonight, i havent washed my hair and Im not gonna be home until too late! *Grin* haha

next week maybe?
sure...sounds good:)