• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Element Nightclub

ivezs

TRIBE Member
Never been there, but I want to go.....What's the vibe like on a Saturday night? Is it worth the drive from Brampton?

Any info would be appreciated.....

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Element is great! It's a very low key type of atmosphere. Whats nice is that it incorporates a lounge type feel to the place. Music is always good, and they always amazingly have great DJ's popping up pnce in a while! Make sure you go to Francesca downstairs for drinks, shes the best! All in all ints very much low key, but does tend to fill up downstairs fairly quickly. Crowd is hit and miss sometimes, usually a but more mature. Thats my 2 cents worth...

~Leslie~

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Element

I was just there a few Saturdays ago. Had a really good time. That was the first time that I had been there in about 3 or so years. Nice classy upscale vibe. I would defiinitely check it out if I were you. Hope you have a good time if you go.

~Maxine~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Element Bar in Toronto is one of the places that places absolutely great music. I admit, the place is smaller than the usual clubs, but the atmosphere and the people are great.

If it were me, I WOULD drive all the way from Brampton to Element, it's well worth it.

AGrayson

TRIBE Member
Man, it's worth the drive from ACTON, never mind just Brampton. Hell, I'd walk from Brampton to get there.

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
element in toronto is by far my fave venue.
Agreed! :) I always have a great time when I am there, small enough to have an intimate vibe but big enough to dance around and not feel so crowded.

Suke

TRIBE Member
Hey Man ... They have beer on tap.

BO!!!

Live @ Communicate. Toronto, On. ===============> Suke.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Element is great. Although I think Friday is a better night, I went there 2 saturdays ago and Amtrak tored the place up downstairs.

Pete

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
Element is great. Although I think Friday is a better night, I went there 2 saturdays ago and Amtrak tored the place up downstairs.

Pete
Friday night IS the night. :)

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete

Pete
insert "but" in my statement.

Pete

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

*tranner*

TRIBE Member
Amtrack always tears shit up, but I missed her last Saturday I was there. Fridays are busier for sure, the basement can get pretty packed for Timmy P and Myka.

vinder

TRIBE Member
gotta agree with nesta on this one, element is my fave small venue in toronto. saturdays are wicked, scaife's night, he pounds it out way more there than at system.

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
Element's my favorite bar in TO. Great crowd, great music, nice staff. I prefer Saturday's when Scaife's playing. As said previously, he plays harder then he does at System. The Steve Lawler shows there were some of the best nights of music I've ever heard.
Scaife's in the basement tonight.

Vote Quimby!!

Suke

TRIBE Member
Who cares about the size, what scaife plays, and which night is better. They sell tapped beer.

Remembers When Systems Used to Sell Pitchers ========================> Suke.