• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Element- Mike D!

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
Mike D rocked it hard at smellement tonight. Good tunes, good sound and he had the floor bumpin'.

good times y'all!!

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
fack! After getting home so late I had a shower and passed out on the couch. I just woke up now. Next time bro.

ian

TRIBE Member
Great night, everyone rocked it especially Mike!

Happy B-Day Bean! I hope you had a great one

PurrLee

TRIBE Member
The place was just rockin :D
All I gotta say is Mike D is tha man!!!
One of my fave local DJs cos he enjoys what he does and it shows.
Not only did he play my fave track, but he let me take it home ;) thanks Mikey!!

Bean

TRIBE Member
What a fantastic way to celebrate a birthday!

Awesome people, great tunes (Mike D rocked it!), and plenty of smiling faces.

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday absolutley kick ass!

Peace,

Sabina

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

AshG

Got there late just as Ben Murko was closing things upstairs, but as is indicated in the thread title, Mike D does indeed rock it!!

More than once i was asked by other people what kind of music he was spinning, and i honestly don't know that there's a classification for it. Anything goes, as long as it goes!

Didn't stay for long, but the crowd was loving it!

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Definately one of the best nights i've had at Element in a LOONG time! Mike D played some wicked funky tracks that got the downstairs hott and bumpin! I'm glad I made it out, and I'll definately hit any party that he plays again in the future!

Oh yeah, I can't forget that I was happy to make it in the club to hear Tyler Kerr play upstairs...he's one of my favourite DJ's and I can't wait to hear him at the next FUKHOUSE(?)!!

Nice meeting you BEAN on the dancefloor! Glad you had a great birthday!

Last edited:

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
awwwe shit, sounds like I missed out on some classic Mike D stylez.

I crashed so hard Saturday night after the big move. Woke up around 1 am on the sofa. DAMN IT!!!! I guess I could've made the trip then.

Mikey so sorry I missed you :(, but I hope the beers I sent home make up for it :D

Jonesy, I was totally looking forward to a fun night out with the girls. I suck, and so does phatty for not have my cell # :mad: :p

Ben, sorry 'bout your movie, I'll get it to ya soon. I'm right around the corner now ;) I'll throw it at you next time I'm in your neighborhood.

so disappointed I missed out on this. :(

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
Leogirl.....phatty tried to call you at least 4 times from my cell phone. she tried girl, she tried. She doesn't have your cell #, I think that's part of the problem.

Anyway, don't worry too much about not coming....there will be other times! Soon, I hope.

peace

kodos

TRIBE Member
I was there for b-day celebrations... had some fine conversations by the bar, sippin some 'quila.. I suppose I learned something I knew already: house doesn't excite me unless its extremely funky or something (maybe I didn't stay late enough? I left for good at 1:30). This event was too sterile for my tastes I suppose... but what do I know - it ain't my scene obviously. Plenty of other people were having a blast so take my comments for what they're worth - not much in this case ;)

What a weird night... I was bouncing around between three different events - this one, the sketchtacular sunshine wayne's party over at zen (main room: all jungle! my favourite!! insert giganticle sarcastic emoticon here!!!), and the fetish night at the reverb (now that was fun). Quite an eclectic and contrasting batch of events to attend in one night...

PS - Don't print this "review".

ian

TRIBE Member
Pictures!

Dave Lee after a few pre-element Leff's:

Have some birthday tongue Beana!

Mike D. himself throwing down:

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
damn it damn it damn it damn it

*sigh*

phatty and jonesy are h.o.t.

I can't believe I missed Craig.

Mike D is uber sexy with his headphones on.

DAMN IT!!!

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LeoGirl
damn it damn it damn it damn it

*sigh*

phatty and jonesy are h.o.t.

I can't believe I missed Craig.

Mike D is uber sexy with his headphones on.

DAMN IT!!!
na ha!

(thanks for the love baby)

Dave Lee

TRIBE Member
good grief

thanks for posting that photo ian

Next time it'll be your sorry ass
Unless I can dig up those incriminating photos from years back when you were the one that was about to die

I still love you man =)

dave