• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Element Feb 11th - Jelo

madnezz

TRIBE Member
well, that was the shortest appearance I've made in a while!!! I only planned to come in and say hello, and that's just what i did. *S*

Place was quite packed though, and really hot!!! Jelo was throwing down as I was leaving- the crowd was already getting crazy....

TIME FOR CONAN!!!!

nice to see everyone *S* (see you next week!)
- Laura

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Fun night.

Got back to Malglo's place to catch the end of Conan.

NICKLEBACK!!!!

Music was bumping and people were going.

Glad that Lori and Kev made it over. Sorry Qbert stood you up!

Amy

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
got in aorund quarter after 11. The place was already rowdy and ready to go... seemed like Josh was taken it easy on us for a while. ;)

Just in for a quicky though, and now I'm off to bed.

Poot

TRIBE Member
wow

Good times :)

Holy, what a night! I am now at home, enjoying a pita and hating (in advance) tomorrow 7a.m. :p

Jelo was on fire, and the crowd was loving it! I think I have wrung my pony tail out no fewer than 10 times tonight - that's how hot & groovin' the evening was.

Thank you, Josh, so much for an evening of great tunes, and great peops :) And judging by the look on everyone's face, the whole place was having as great a time as me.

Kiseka - thanks for the CDs, Loress, Sunny & 420 Guy - great to finally meet you! :D

KillaLady - what happened to you tonight? :confused:

Good night to all!

Over & out,

Jessica P

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djUnabomber

TRIBE Promoter
well..after qbert not showing up i had only one choice and that was to take Josh up on his invite and check him out at element...

glad i did.. friendly/familiar faces.. ood vibes..good toons (thanks again Josh) and good fun all around...

Lee : " I think this is the first time i've seen you here"
Me : " 2nd time..i came for a techno event once.."
Lee : " hahaha... i need to get a drink.."

:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
What a wicked night Jelo never disappoints. I love the way this guys spins hard beat after hard beat and he keeps em coming. I have the biggest headache right now from yesterday.

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Jelo rawked them big fat thumpin bass bins. Just dropped in for a drink(ha! ha! my first mistake), and hung out by the bar(my second mistake) getting my groove on.

solid night as always :)

BarneyIllfingas

TRIBE Member
Didn't stick around for Jelo as I was beat down by the Mack attack. Wicked deep Tech House capped by a little S&M. Great set Steve, can't wait till System next week.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am sorry I couldn't make it out. I am so sick and I just cannot aford NOT to have fun this weekend. Besides, I will get my dose of Jelo at the rave. :)

Hope to see you there Jesse.
Glad the night turned out to be a fun one.

Sergio

TRIBE Member
Excellent set by the Steve Mack Attack...way to get the party started proper. The first time I've actually had the opportunity to hear him play and he'll definitely be coming back sooner than later! Maybe next time he won't have to leave so early ;)

Jelo, what can I say other than DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. This man knows how to rock a party.

Thanks so much to everyone who supports this night and makes it better and better every week. My expectations are constantly blown away! I think another "customer appreciation" night is due real soon. You guys all ROCK!

Serge.

who the fuck is chris anyways?

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Anyhow, other than the creepy dude on the subway who glared at me the whole way home mkaing kissy faces...

I had a nice time out last night. It had been the first time out there in several months now. Dave decided to make that quite clear by asking me who I was.

I saw lots of friendly faces; Timmy, Allie, Dave, Amy, Jay, Norm, Johanne, Jai, Will, etc...

I met a lot of new faces as well.

Thanks Dave for the ice.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fleaflo
Jelo rawked them big fat thumpin bass bins. Just dropped in for a drink(ha! ha! my first mistake), and hung out by the bar(my second mistake) getting my groove on.

solid night as always :)
Haha... don't forget getting your ass whooped later in Bust A Move ;)

JELO was on fire! Damn I love it when he plays hard ;) Was planning on staying only for a drink.... yeeeea riiiiight! Great to meet you Jess P!

~Lori

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I was supposed to start work at 10am.

I'm just leaving to go there now.

They were PISSED when I called in at 5 to 10 this morning. :D

Sergio

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
I was supposed to start work at 10am.

I'm just leaving to go there now.

They were PISSED when I called in at 5 to 10 this morning. :D
Nice one,

Good Form!

Lizzouse

TRIBE Member
okay, that was ridiculously good. Jelo's set was so fuckin' hard, it was an awesome midweek party! I have seen him 3 times maybe, and this was, I think the best I've heard him play. Bangin beeaats
:D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
So does all of this happen upstairs or downstairs on Wednesdays?
I really need to haul ass out one of these nights - maybe in the spring, I'm a really loser in the winter. :(

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Skipper
So does all of this happen upstairs or downstairs on Wednesdays?
I really need to haul ass out one of these nights - maybe in the spring, I'm a really loser in the winter. :(
Upstairs in the "main room" as I will call it from now on.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
hahahhahahahahaa *Grin* there is a divider, and a temperature difference-- that makes it a different room!!!! :D