• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Element (2theBeat 1Year!)

twitch

TRIBE Member
Most fun I've had there in while, and it's always fun.

Great music from both Ian and Kick.

Thanks
Nick

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
it vas a ghood pah-tay.

Thanks Ian for the kickin beats!

If anyone took home the wrong jacket by mistake, or somehow has in their possession a black adidas ski jacket please contact me as I am missing mine.

D.

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Good times as usually...I once again,
thank the activate crew for an awesome night, as usual

:D

See u next week.....YA .................Ya......;)
Im too drunk, but anways.......

CCheers
Mike

Jon Tremblay

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJAlchemy
it vas a ghood pah-tay.

If anyone took home the wrong jacket by mistake, or somehow has in their possession a black adidas ski jacket please contact me as I am missing mine.

D.
At the end of the night there was about 3 sweaters/jackets a few cell phones and hair brush. They are at element. Should people you know have taken the wrong coats home, please return them at element if you don't know who it belongs to.

And on that note, Element has assured the coat check will be there next wednesday. I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused to anyone. Please contact Element for missing material with a description and phone number.

But what a great night!! Ian, Kick and Serge stepped it up for sure! and again congrats to 2 the beat and happy birthday Robin...even though we haven't met :)

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
One of the best nights I've had in a while! Stellar music all night long from Ian and Kick (Monika you played an incredible set, its nice to see a wicked chick up on the decks with skillz) :D

Happy Birthday 2TheBeat!!!

~Lori <-----feelin VERY rough this morning!

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Another great night at Element. I feel like I'm repeating myself everytime I write a review so I'll say the usual....great music (by all three djs), great people (Happy B-day again Robin) and the night was lots of fun. It was nice meeting finary for the first time (although I don't think I'll remember what you look like). We'll have to hit that dominion soon ;) Bigups to the Tastes of Hong Kong crew...I think the only reason why I'm awake and not hungover is because we went there. (I thought I was gonna puke near the end there) My apologies to the pho crew (I needed the chinese...not the vietnemese last night). Bigups to Ian who my roomate and I paid our debts to last night. He was a great sport and then ended up buying a round for us all.

See ya next week.

P.S Never leave me unattended with scotch tape and flyers...you never know what's gonna happen ;) I think kick was the best at applying them on unsuspecting backs.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
now THAT was a fun time!

anyone else see the chicky come up to me... introduce her girly best friend...... then the both of them made out.. then she tried to make out with me!

go element!!! :) :)

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Wow.. hadn't been out for 2+ months to an Activate Wed.

Super packed when I got there.

Friendly happy smiling faces.

Happy birthday ROBIN! Let's go latin dancing.

Bathroom panty party was entertaining. SHIT.. I just remembered.. I touched someone's NIPPLE!

Jess...was good to see you again after so long. I miss you in your sexy jacket, but you were looking hot as usual!

Was my first time really hearing Monica and she rocked it. The music was great and everyone was on the floor dancing up a storm!

Thanks to my boy for treating me like a princess that night and feeding me when we got home.

tablist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
now THAT was a fun time!

anyone else see the chicky come up to me... introduce her girly best friend...... then the both of them made out.. then she tried to make out with me!

go element!!! :) :)

And you didn't make out with them?:confused:

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJAlchemy
it vas a ghood pah-tay.

D.
that reminds me...I lost a black hoodie:(

fun time regardless of lost apparel...MAX!..great to meet you dude,we'll hook up sometime soon and have a mean session;) ...Robyn,that a was a good B-day celebration...have a thousand more just like them:D

mingster

TRIBE Member
That was the best fun I’ve had at stinkement In a long time. It was a rip-roaring jolly good lot of screaming, bras and the boobies in them. I got a free cd! Doo dee doo. :D ian played an awesome set. the whole place was full of energy.

Nice to see everyone and have some talks, catch up and stuff. I should have gone to Taste of Hong Kong. :( sheeet.

derek, i hope you find your jacket man.

hooray for bra parties!

tablist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
that reminds me...I lost a black hoodie:(

fun time regardless of lost apparel...MAX!..great to meet you dude,we'll hook up sometime soon and have a mean session;) ...Robyn,that a was a good B-day celebration...have a thousand more just like them:D

Totally dude! I'm up for a session anytime, battle or otherwise!

Check yer PM's dude!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
I agree wholeheartedly with everyone, it was truly an awesome night!!!

I sincerely intended on NOT drinking last night, I left the house with empty pockets... Somehow, I ended up with FOUR beers in my hands at one point. Oh element, how you help me abuse my liver with such stlye and grace...

My apologies go out to anyone who I stumbled, tripped, spilled, or groped over/on/around.

Amy- You looked fannnnntastic last night. It was good to see you out after such a long hiatus!

Lori- You're my new partner in crime (and yellow shirtness)

James- YOU are hilarious on the dance floor. We need to do that more often. Thanks for the company on the walk home, too, and the patient ear! I appreciate it!

To anyone who helped support my blatant alcoholism last night, a big thanks (uhh, I think.) your efforts were much appreciated! (Uhh, I think.) :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
Bigups to the Tastes of Hong Kong crew...I think the only reason why I'm awake and not hungover is because we went there. (I thought I was gonna puke near the end there)
Dude, your head was hitting the table as you were falling asleep hahaha. You crazy guy!!

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Sober review

Honestly this was by far the best night at element. Good vibe all around. It would have been better if i didnt have my x-girlfriend down my back......but i was really to drunk to care .
Anyways awesome night, great music and had fun remmanising (cant spell) with old faces, Fuck you EVAn for bringing that up, you know what im talking about.
CATS.........SHAVED CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
Anyhow, im definately out next Wednesday:D

Jon Tremblay

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
My apologies go out to anyone who I stumbled, tripped, spilled, or groped over/on/around.

Amy- You looked fannnnntastic last night. It was good to see you out after such a long hiatus!

damn...I didn't get groped over/on/around hahahah