1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Electrotech -- 24 Hours A Day W/ The Dukes

Discussion in 'Internet Radio Shows & Podcasts' started by Adam Duke, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

A whole channel dedicated to the artists who push the boundaries of both the dancefloor and the future of electronic music

New rotations, advance tracks and live sets added weekly

ELECTROTECH

http://www.icebergradio.com/node/42

[part of the Iceberg Media family]

2. patri©k

patri©k TRIBE Member

wasn't one of the orig. shows on 1groove called, "electrotech" ?

with Vench/PJack & sometimes Flippy!?

3. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

not sure...the channel's name was given to me - I never got to chose. Maybe Lil' Timmy can field that one...

4. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

New treats added yesterday - more on the way - advanced releases by Noah Pred, Soultek & Jesse Somfay ....

5. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

Labels Traum, Trapez, Revolver, Dumb-Unit, Kompakt, Metapath, (Un)Foundsound, Resopal and others supplying fresh advance music to ELECTROTECH now!

6. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

MASSIVE amount of new music put into the system!

Advance music from Trapez, Traum, My Best Friend and many more...

Look for a special live set recording of Ellen Allien & Apparat directly from B Pitch Control in the next few weeks!

cheers,

Adam Duke
    www.icebergradio.com/electrotech

7. Adopted

Adopted TRIBE Member

I tune in when i can and admit you are single-handedly expanding my knowledge of the genre! Love the track selection! :)

8. Adam Duke

Adam Duke TRIBE Member

So weird... everyone was canned from the station in the spring and we were told that they'd be online until August to fulfill contractual obligations.

I just checked and the channel in still online and rotating through the 500+ tracks I have on there...