• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

electro/tech-haus : ODDMYTH : LIVE @ P USHER 08.27.04

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Not sure why my initial thread got deleted ( I have a few ideas though ;) ), but lets bring this back and try to get a more positive vibe goin'

So here it is, my DJ performance from the last P USHER night. The style as those who have already heard it can attest is a pretty diverse selection of electro & tech-haus. As with most of my mixes I love the synths and got no love for pure drum traxs. Expect lots of brokens beats thrown over 4/4 and strange swooshing sounds.

Tracklisting (for those who believe there's no other way to pay respect to the producers)

1. Dexter
2. Subway (Dexter Remix)
3. Carrier vs. Fries & Bridges
4. Sieg Uber Die Sonne
5. Niki B & Christian Effe
6. Clone
7. white
8. Mathew Johnson
9. white
10. Playgroup
11. white
12. Hugg & Pepp
13. white
15. Brian Aneurysm
16. white

Alright so here's the link, many thanks to all those who have taken the time to listen, I really appreciate it. Please feel free to lambast my mixing... anything's better than jousting over whether to have or not to have a tracklist.

ODDMYTH : Live @ P USHER 08.27.04 [192kbps, mp3, 86Mb)

blipblurpbleep

TRIBE Member
next on my list of things to do...
a mix of white labels :D

great mix todd.
the tracks are definately diverse but you found a way to make them flow quite well.

cheers

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oddmyth
Expect lots of brokens beats thrown over 4/4 and strange swooshing sounds.
I didn't, and on the first listen, that was one of the things I enjoyed most. Great mix! :)

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
thanks boys much appreciated, I never ever though posting a mix would be a whole days worth of drama .. who knew? :D

Scott - you should have enough whites by now to mix em all up! :D

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
thanks boys much appreciated, I never ever though posting a mix would be a whole days worth of drama .. who knew? :D

Scott - you should have enough whites by now to mix em all up! :D

twas' fun though right?

:p

downloading now toddles - was sorry i had to miss this set as i told you there.... - review to come.

sd/

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

derek

TRIBE Member
i enjoyed this mix alot. nice tunes and seemless mixing.

wicked my oddio, but only cause you're behind the wheel.

cheers,

derek

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
thanks cats .. I received word from alexd that my mix was taken down due to lack of a tracklisting .. boourns!

anyways ...

Shamus - yup Tom's mixer in full effect.

odbx

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
thanks cats .. I received word from alexd that my mix was taken down due to lack of a tracklisting .. boourns!

anyways ...

Shamus - yup Tom's mixer in full effect.

odbx
I thought so cuz of the sound of it. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
pushing the P away from the USHER just makes your typographically inclined mind just want to PUSH it back into place doesn't it?

I dunno to be honest, but that's how I think of it.

thanks for the honesty Curt, yes there have been many better sets, but its still a fun listen.

odbx

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Just listening again and the opening track couldn't be any more appropriate for what I'm feeling right now.

"I.. don't want to work another.. day of my life."

:mad:

This mix would have had my ass shaking for sure.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
pushing the P away from the USHER just makes your typographically inclined mind just want to PUSH it back into place doesn't it?

odbx
I sooo know that is Tom's way of thinking.

:)

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
That's some cool stuff, I've been feeling a lot of those tunes as well.

Your tracklisting is still insufficient though.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
just let me know what you would like to know more about Spinsah, and I'll fill in the blanks for you.

Cheers
odbx