• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Elbow Pain - help!

kuba

TRIBE Member
while on all fours and getting it up the ass the other day, my elbow started to really hurt*

*this is actually a joke.

I was playing squash, and I felt a tweak in my elbow. I continued to play one more set, and then left.

Since then (3+ weeks ago), my elbow pain comes and goes. Usually, however, it comes whenever I use it for throwing, or when riding off-road.

The pain goes away when not using my elbow for these things (i.e. on a daily basis).

the pain is such that I can't throw a ball w/o discomfort.

1/ is this tennis elbow?
2/ at which point shoudl I be concerned?
3/ should I use a tensor bandage?

Going to see a doctor over somethign this insignificant is a waste of time unless someone else here has had a similar experience and would recommend it...

(I could call telehealth, but they always say to go to the hospital anyways)

THANKS TRIBE DOCTORS (esp THE tribe doctor)

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
sounds like it could be a hyperextension of elbow......depends on where you feel the pain, tennis elbow is usually on the outside of the elbow (palms facing forward)............

I say give it a good rest for at bare minimum 2 weeks (no sports or anythign with it) and see how it is after........

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
I've had this from squash before. I ignored it and it went away but I'm not saying this is the best idea. It also never lasted 3 weeks for me, 1 week usually.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

kuba

TRIBE Member
when i press on the tricep part of my arm, meaning, below the tri and above the elby-bone, i feel the same pain as when i use it for sports.

I will continue to rest it and give it one more shot next weekend, and if it still hurts, i'm assuming some damage has been done.

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
give it more than a week........if its a repetitive strain thing it'll take even more than 2 weeks............i say give yoruself 2 weeks bare minimum....if its central on the elbow i doubt its a repetitive strain thing.......it could be that you hyper extended the elbow and there is some swelling in there that is causing the pain..........in any case, icing would be a good thing to do as well........10 mins max per hour...........

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
you need someone to examine your elbow - y'know, to see where it hurts and what kinds of motions will cause what types of pain - in order to give any kind of intelligent diagnosis.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain