1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

El-P Remixes Justin Bieber - yayy!!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Sal De Ban, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

XLR8R Exclusive! El-P Remixes Justin Bieber (with our help...) | XLR8R

(you can also listen to, and god forbid, download the track as well!! lol)

2. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Blech, the remix is equally as painful as the original.

3. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

now I'm not an expert in music or anything, but that's complete garbage.

4. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i think it was made more for it's comical quality than it's artistic merit......? anyhow, i get it.

5. DaPhatConductor

DaPhatConductor TRIBE Promoter

I was actually hanging out with a guy from Def Jam at the Sundance Film Festival in January and he was really excited that they had some sort of agreement with Bieber. Timberlake has been coaching him too...

I weep for the future.

6. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

rubbish.

7. ScottBentley

ScottBentley TRIBE Member

what a load of hooey

8. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

El-P is defjux. :p

and anyone who clicked on a Justine Bieber remix hoping for musical gold, and expecting to jump out of their seat dancing has way more problems than El-P. lol!!!

9. Illuminati

Illuminati TRIBE Member

Why wouldn't he be, really? It's not like Def Jam is some shining star of credibility and artistic merit these days anyways. They are in the business of making $$$ and this little douche will do just that even if it's just a half-life.

Same goes with Drake. It's not like Jay-Z, Lil' Wayne and the like, see this kid and are doing backflips like he's the next coming of Nas or whatever. He's a non-threating "artist" who who will sell records and line their pockets even more.

It's business. Who cares.

Edit: I also know we are talking about El-P at Def Jux not Def Jam. Just throwing my 2 cents in here.

10. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

As far as mocking pop music goes, El-P's effort is pretty lameassed.

This however, is solid like a rock:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZLjJy0abf8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZLjJy0abf8&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

11. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i did laugh exactly 7.4 times harder at that. :D senseless. beautiful. everything in between.

12. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

People underestimate the value added sector of our society.

GO BIEB'S GO!

-jM
    A&D

13. DaPhatConductor

DaPhatConductor TRIBE Promoter

i realize that.

i was just saying... there is interest in him in hiphop land.