• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

EgyptAir flight MS804 headed from Paris to Cairo has disappeared

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Hopefully just an offline transponder, but not good for Egypt otherwise. This would be the 3rd aviation incident from that country in recent memory. 59 people on a 737 is pretty light...

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Where's Maui, I want to learn about whether this was karma for those people who chose to travel from Egypt to Gay Paris on a flying fossil fuel death barge

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
MH370 disappeared 8 march 2014
MS804 disappears today.
Exactly 804 days apart.
You do realize we live in a chaotic world, and that in giant, chaotic systems coincidence is a feature, not a bug? Coincidence abounds around us all the time and that, in fact, it means NOTHING 99.9999% of the time except that some coincidences happen to please our irrational human minds...

Like, when the whole family is jumping on the car seats as the odomoter hits a milestone like 100 000km - or why someone's 60th birthday is more important than their 59th

Its all arbitrary and invested with meaning by frail human minds that trip over themselves when a number happens to please them.

But the numbers have no real meaning outside what we decide to invent and imagine about them.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Maui

TRIBE Member
Where's Maui, I want to learn about whether this was karma for those people who chose to travel from Egypt to Gay Paris on a flying fossil fuel death barge
I approve of your lovely use of alliteration, it paints a striking and accurate description of air travel in more ways than one.

As for the cause of this crash I will wait for further information as I don't like to speculate.

Maui

TRIBE Member
You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

So yes in a way, these borgeoisie pigs who feel so entitled as to get on steel barges that zoom around in the sky should expect their number to be up at any time.

It's a choice. Like sky diving, which I've done and I accepted I might die doing that.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I wonder if Maui lives in a cave and what he uses to see at night?

Any progress in his eyes is another step toward being bourgeoisie.

Maui

TRIBE Member
I wonder if Maui lives in a cave and what he uses to see at night?

Any progress in his eyes is another step toward being bourgeoisie.
Didn't I mention I am looking at moving into a house that has no hydro. It's just sitting there going to waste cause Hydro trucks claim they have no safe access to it. I was talking to a guy who has a house on the land. I'm going to talk to the owner about moving in. Would love to be completely off the grid.

Wasn't Jack Layton off the grid?

Maui

TRIBE Member
Would it help if the plane was running on biofuel?
Isn't biofuel a sham?

Lord knows what aircraft are gonna run on once the last bit of tar is drained from the ground. But they better hope some serious headway is made quickly cause with 100,000 flights spirting the jet setting borgeois fancy pants around the world daily, my god what would we do if we couldn't lay on a beach being served by slaves and posting pics to fb of how fucking cooler than our friends we are???

rentboy

TRIBE Member
You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

So yes in a way, these borgeoisie pigs who feel so entitled as to get on steel barges that zoom around in the sky should expect their number to be up at any time.

It's a choice. Like sky diving, which I've done and I accepted I might die doing that.
Wait, you didn't happen to take a steel barge up into the sky to do that? Or did you go old skool and take a hot air balloon up?

praktik

TRIBE Member
Isn't biofuel a sham?
Used to be. I had to update this fact after learning about process and technological advances that have changed things so now you DO get more energy back than you put in.
This wasn't true in the 90s.

Science advances!

Maui

TRIBE Member
Wait, you didn't happen to take a steel barge up into the sky to do that? Or did you go old skool and take a hot air balloon up?
Lol. It was a twin otter, so more like a speeder bike than a barge, but that was in my wild and reckless youthful abandon.

Still better odds of surviving a crash with a pack on my back. All I'm saying is if you gonna indulge in such endeavours be prepared to meet your maker.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know where I get the electricity from to keep the lights on, or my fridge cool, or keep the food I get delivered from around the world brought to my neighbourhood fresh to eat, or used to manufacture and transport everything around me? How does Information sharing among individuals and groups generally transpire? Is there a common product involved in all of it? Anyone?