• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

EffinHard is Engaged... Ladies Rejoice!!

EffinHard

TRIBE Member
What a day for engagement announcements. Everyone is going to be fighting for halls next summer... DIBS ON THE DRAKE!

AgentOrange and I are engaged. I proposed to her October 6th, and after 4 minutes of crying (for what appeared to have been joy), she said yes - and asked to look at the ring.

We have been the best of friends for almost 11 years now and partners in crime for over 6. As of October 1st we have our first place (in toronto) together and I thought it was ther right time to put things in writing.

We are so happy to be moving through this phase in our lives, as we both have head starts in our careers, and are set on building something together.

She's all I've ever wanted in my life, and I look forward to prooving that to her every day.

Last edited:

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
congrads !!

im telling ya though, this message board is in need of dire changes

jungle room= baby room
techno room=debt/mortgage and money room
house room=home improvement/repair room
etc.,

JESuX

TRIBE Member
is it right that all this love and happiness is just making me bitter?

naw, jus' kiddin'!

congrats!!

:)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
is it right that all this love and happiness is just making me bitter?

naw, jus' kiddin'!

congrats!!

:)
i'm with ya, lady friend.

but yes, many congratulations to you and your love! :)

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
DUDE, If I'd had known, I would of congratulated you both on Saturday night!

*HUGE HUGS*
That's just awesome! You two are so cute!

-Nicky