• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Eddie Amador... Baby Hec Romero

andrew72

TRIBE Member
could someone please enlighten me as to what I could expect (style of music) if I go to System this Saturday to see Eddie Amador & Baby Hec Romero.

thanks,

dimpy

TRIBE Member
yeah probably what you might call "deep house" with a little garage thrown in at the beginning but it will definitely have soul. it should be pretty sweet; baby hec has never disappointed me yet, (though eddie amador was just ok when i saw him before- maybe he's better at production that djing?)

i'm curious to see who's going to go on first and how long the sets will be. hopefully the latter set will get hard enough to carry the night all the way through...(respect to evil p who i have no doubt would be able to keep the beats banging as he has demonstrated the last 3 week in row1)

is it just me or is saturday nights at system getting a lot better?

andrew72

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dimpy:
yeah probably what you might call "deep house" with a little garage thrown in at the beginning but it will definitely have soul. it should be pretty sweet; baby hec has never disappointed me yet, (though eddie amador was just ok when i saw him before- maybe he's better at production that djing?)

i'm curious to see who's going to go on first and how long the sets will be. hopefully the latter set will get hard enough to carry the night all the way through...(respect to evil p who i have no doubt would be able to keep the beats banging as he has demonstrated the last 3 week in row1)

is it just me or is saturday nights at system getting a lot better?
</font>
It isn't you, I have been thinking the exact same thing. That is why I have been returning each Saturday for the past month. Evil P hast cast aspell over me because his sets are getting sicker and sicker, I love it!

redeyes

TRIBE Member
everybody gives enough credit to evil p, he rightfully deserves it. but my favorite set on saturdays usually come from dino & terry. they always come on early and they always rock it and that pisses me off because half the time i just miss there set. that ain't happening this weekend. this saturday should be sweet, baby hec romero.

peace

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Baby Hec Romero is wicked. I saw him once at Sterio in Montreal. His set was very funky, ass shaking, pumping house. Definitely soulful and fun.