• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ed the sock

Alita

TRIBE Member
Love him? Hate him??

I have recently developed a serious love for his cynical, insulting and jaded comments. Didn't think much of him a few years back, but these days Ed make me laugh - out loud. :D

I think it's so great that Much Music has him around...

Discuss!

BTW anyone near a TV now, Fromage 2003 is on!

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
i watched the last fromage with ed. I loved when he cut up britney for being a dumb skank... and then justin for being a retard stalker in his cry me a river video.

Now I love Justin though...

But still ed does make me smile. What an asshole. Lovin it.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
I know. Its weird how that happens.
One day I;m thinking to myself "what a moron", then next "fuck I'd tap that, again and again. Oh and hes talented too. where'd that come from ?"

But Ed can still make fun of britney.... Cause I have no love for her. Ohhh wonder what he'll say about britney and madonnas kiss? Oh and About xtina being shut out of the spot light on that one.

Alita

TRIBE Member
Haha I'm sure he'll have some serious shit to say about THE kiss...

I'll be watching for what he has to say(if he has something to say) about that video with Madonna and Britney. Mad Tv did a great farce on that :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
well I have to get ready for work and such and mom s watching someting ghey on the tube like touched by an angel....
so no Ed for me.

But by all means report back here with what he said if he does comment on it ;)

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
then next "fuck I'd tap that, again and again.
Jaimie darling, you're a girl. You can't tap anything. You don't have the proper drilling equipment. :p

Also Ed rocks. He should have ran for mayor again.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
crazy I was just listenig to them........ very poppy stuff.

Pop music for pedifiles(Sp?)
They're russias weapons of mass pedophilia, much like the olsen twins are amaericas........... so damn catchy though.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
Jaimie darling, you're a girl. You can't tap anything. You don't have the proper drilling equipment. :p

Also Ed rocks. He should have ran for mayor again.
I know.. but what am, I supose to say then ?

How about... Justin can put it anywhere he wants to.. i'll let him ?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
we can tag team him ?
But I don't "do" chicks.. so you don't touch me and I won't touch you.
But I figure if we offer him sex with the both of us at the same time.. our chances are higher ! :D :D :D

oh the tings I say and do for the mens that I heart.
FOR SHAME I TELL YOU.

*I'm always plotting.... Poor poor JT

Alita

TRIBE Member
ahahaha

Ed just tore up JT hardcore... he had his own cateogry! "cheeziest Justin Timberlake videos"

Anyway you can *tap* him while I slap him- hehe tag team in effect!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chicku
ahahaha

Ed just tore up JT hardcore... he had his own cateogry! "cheeziest Justin Timberlake videos"

Anyway you can *tap* him while I slap him- hehe tag team in effect!
Deals~ :D
He'll never knew who/what hit him!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Watched a bit of Fromage this morning....Ed the Sock is great...I love how he ripped apart all the "idol" videos.

T.O.B'

Yourmamas

TRIBE Member
I use to like Fromage better when they made fun of videos that they hadn't canned the shit out of. It used to be about really bad videos, and that was funny to me.

If the videos suck, and you play them all the time, doesn't your station suck by default?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories