• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Eclipse 2006 lineup announced

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Not sure if anyone has checked this out yet. Another absolutely stellar lineup.

Wizzy Noise
Wrecked Machines
Jaia
Bluetech
Nuclear Ramjet
FM Radio Gods

www.eclipsefestival.com

I fear however, that I may have to miss this AGAIN for my girlfriend's sister's wedding in Calgary that same weekend. :(

basilisk

TRIBE Member
Damn, that's too bad Pete.

I think they've assembled a very nice line-up this year... it's no secret Jaia is one of my all-time favourite artists, and Wizzy Noise? Oh jeah.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Yeah I nearly shat myself when I saw that both of them are on the bill.

But it's confirmed that the wedding is that same weekend so there's no point in me getting excited for it.

basilisk

TRIBE Member
Luckily Jaia is back for another Quebec festival on Labour day weekend... and it's not Source of Light 2!

Variant

TRIBE Member
I'll be there as I missed the last two years. Lineup is alright.. was hoping t a l a m a s c a would make it back.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
Wizzy Noise is fun, but I've already seen them a few times. The rest of the line up is alright. It's no Delta/Spirallianz/Tetraktys, but they can't all be ;) Peter Digital should be interesting though..

It's a shame there isn't any chilliout/downtempo act dropping in. I figured after Adam Sheikh was so well received, they'd push more of the daytime grooves. Ah well.

Biggest thing I'm looking forward to is seeing nagual's work once again!! Amaaaazing stuff! http://www.psygarden.be/gallery2/v/...2_GALLERYSID=61bf57440f7f929feabaa9f0fa64573b
(aaah, memories of Droidlock at the old Zen..)

basilisk

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
didn't sound familliar.. guess I'm straying a little too far from the psy-chill. :eek:

Maybe so... but I think you'd really like this guy's stuff :)

H.U.V.A. Network's been filling up my stereo recently alongside the new Bluetech album... they go well together.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I'm thinking of trying to head up to this. But no car, and no license makes this a tricky feat.

anyone heading up with a room for 1 or 2 in their car? while I may not be able to pitch in with the driving, I can fold origami boxes which are sure to amaze and delight.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
GOOD NEWS!

For those of you who know Ray Vincent aka. Ekoplex, he has been added to the talent list!!! AFAIK, he'll be playing a live set around 1:00 AM on friday.

GO RAY!!!!!!