• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Eating half a kilo of wine gums

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by :: salathe ::
ahahaha....gluttony is my favourite deadly sin. :D

yeah, Gluttony is pretty cool.

Sloth is the big winner, though. You can't go wrong with sloth.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I've always been a fan of Lust, both the blood and sexual kind (not combined though, that's just crazy)

Access

TRIBE Member
Don't feel so bad,
I've been eating so many cinnamon hearts today that i can't feel my tounge anymore.

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
What i find so funny about Wine Gums is that - aside from its strangely unique taste - somehow it has been associate with "high class society". If you ever frequent the opera for instance, you will notice Wine Gums as the featured snack. Interesting...

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
Yes !! So true... Basically u should steer clear of purchasing them at a convienience store... stick to special events. if you must buy them at a regular store... sift through a bunch with your hands, pushing the wrapper in to see which ones feel the most soft. hehe there is a science to it !

evil homer

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HybridTheory
wine gums are only good when they're "fresh" and not rock hard stale

i gotta disagree on this point. I like when they get a bit of a harder crust on the outside and then they're supremely chewy. I'll even leave a container open on the counter overnight to give them the proper cure

(I was about to start a wine gums appreciation thread but the search function got the better of me)

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Surprising, not much sugar if at all in wine gums according to Calorie king. Cant be right?

500grams of Wine gums.

Calories 1700
Total Fat 1.5 g
Saturated Fat 0.5 g
Sodium 450 mg
Total Carbohydrates 392.5 g
Dietary Fiber 265 g
Sugars -
Protein 27.5 g

The percentage value shows you the percentage of total calories that comes from each nutrient and alcohol.

Calories from Fat 14 (1%)
Calories from Carbohydrate 1570 (93%)
Calories from Protein 110 (6%)

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/fo...egory_id=50&brand_id=1&food_id=97608&partner=