• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

earl boykins

kuba

TRIBE Member
"honey i shrunk the basketball player" now playing starring rick moranis and early boykins on sportsnet

kuba

TRIBE Member
in other news, david asper (that television mogul :rolleyes: ) is "surprised" that ratings for the mike bullard show have been so far pretty shit.

go figure izz! HE SUCKS!

mike bullard is like ... hes bad. well let me just say. he so bad its like if youre dating soeone and they suck so much, and the killer is "and he/she likes mike bullard".

that would suck.

kuba

TRIBE Member
and what the fuck is up with me having to contact the posion control centre if i just drank some mouthwash by mistake?

first it says "caution, contains alcohol"..

thats when i stopped reading untl my stomach went wierd.

then i read halfway down and it says this shit.

assholes.

kuba

TRIBE Member
anyways westcoast at the malls is having a good 50% of everything sale for men. pretty drab and boring conservative clothing, but some decent shit nonetheless. jeans for 40 bucks? i cant say bah. I can say BO.

whatever happened to Bo Jackson anyways? I heard he used to do some funky energy bar or drink or something.

Don king wants to rename the FA cup to something bowl but I dont remember what it was so it mustve not been funny.

keep right except to pass.

the only way around, is through said robert frost.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
and what the fuck is up with me having to contact the posion control centre if i just drank some mouthwash by mistake?

first it says "caution, contains alcohol"..

i've taken a shot of mouthwash on a dare it went down pretty smooth

now vodka... that's poison

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories