• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dungeon Siege

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Anyone else have this yet?

I just installed it today. It's pretty sweet but it crashes frequently on my celeron 633. Not sure what it could be...

But otherwise, this is a sweet game. Same kinda gameplay as Diablo, much better look. :)

And... does anyone know if you can only use the registered version to play online?

DC++ hooks me up! :D

oops... the pics that i linked were way too big. But there are screens here:
http://www.pcgamereview.com/reviews/roleplaying/product_1542.asp

Pete

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic

DC++ hooks me up! :D

yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiii :) did you see my post earlier on the new version being released? 0.163 is now available for download.

matty

TRIBE Member

I just installed it today. It's pretty sweet but it crashes frequently on my celeron 633. Not sure what it could be...

How about that it's a Microsoft product? Have they ever released anything that doesn't crash?

The screenshots look pretty sweet though :)

-ravetrash-

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Dungeon Siege

Originally posted by m..m

How about that it's a Microsoft product? Have they ever released anything that doesn't crash?

I've been playing it for a few days, and it hasn't crashed on me yet. I was expecting it to be buggy as hell. I'm surprised, to say the least.

ps - it kicks ass.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I'm running a less legal version of this game, is there an .exe file to replace the installed one that I may be needing?

I've also tried decativating and reactivating the Windows priority feature.

It's odd... sometimes it'll run for a good half hour before crashing, other times just a few minutes. It sucks! But the game sems cool so far.

Pete

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

silver1

TRIBE Member
I've been playing it for a couple of days. No crashing problems here. The game is quite good. The graphics are awesome.

silver1

TRIBE Member
bah... maybe it just needs a stern talking to and a reinstalling. :)

Pete

no YOU need the stern talking to and reinstall..........

shut up.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Warning warning, This Game is Severily Addictive

Got it yesterday and I played it till 1:30 AM ... Me Tired today

The Graphics are Crazy Good... or maybe that's my new video card. And the Gameplay is very intuitive. also, it's not like Diablo's CLick click click click.

It's amazing... cant wait to get home and play some more.

-Nick

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Watcher

also, it's not like Diablo's CLick click click click.

-Nick

I always wanted to make a little application (API) that kept a count of how many times you clicked your mouse and see what my totals were for all the time I played Diablo II.