• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

DUMONDE is the greatest trance show ever!

dj bombtrack

TRIBE Member
I havent posted in a long time, I havent been out at all to any clubs or events in forver. But boy was I happy seeing DUMONDE in Vancouver Jan 2.03. Its like they made trance reborn. Non stop epic beats. Stuff that almost made me cry.
That is all I have to say. They rule..no one else compares.

PEACE
Ryan

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stephen Tremor
saw them Viva nightclub in September... I believe ya... one of the best live Trance duo's I've ever seen!
totally agree.

Can't wait til they come back to Canada.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj bombtrack
I havent posted in a long time, I havent been out at all to any clubs or events in forver. But boy was I happy seeing DUMONDE in Vancouver Jan 2.03. Its like they made trance reborn. Non stop epic beats. Stuff that almost made me cry.

PEACE
Ryan
did they play "god music" lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

anastasia

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj bombtrack

PEACE
Ryan
I saw them in Vancouver also - flew from Ottawa in September to Vacnouver to attend a party there - also seen Darude, Johan Gilen. It was amazing!!! They spun Running up that Hill, The End, Memory (lost my voice singing to the track), Human - open up with there classic openning - when u never look back until you see tomorrow, car pediem that time is now.... (spelled it wrong)
(typing fast at work) I did cry a few times, I got to chat with them, they sign my tshirt from danceparadise and they were the coolest people. I have the setlist from the show and I want to see them again.

meow
deb

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
that Viva night was one of the best shows I've seen in years. I've never heard trance so good.. music so good at any club. fuck

and they were so into it and friendly hyping up the croud.. not jaded or too serious at all.

can't wait till they come back!

phunkymunky

TRIBE Member
that party is weird. cuz.. there is two parties scheduled to happen at the docks. destiny and a gay event called..Glamoween.

i found the following in the listings on fab magazine.

Why be scary when you can be glamourous? DJs Eddie X and Deko-ze take over the Docks for Glamoween. Ex-Madonna cohort Niki Harris performs as does performance artist Malice Munrow. 10pm. 11 Polson St. $25 early bird, $35 advance. 416.461.3625
all the flyers for it say the docks. but the docks website and info line don't say anything about this event at all. it only mentions the destiny party. how weird...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

itikia

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by phunkymunky
that party is weird. cuz.. there is two parties scheduled to happen at the docks. destiny and a gay event called..Glamoween.

i found the following in the listings on fab magazine.

all the flyers for it say the docks. but the docks website and info line don't say anything about this event at all. it only mentions the destiny party. how weird...
The Destiny 666 event will be held in the main room and Simrnoff Lounge.

Glamoween will be held in Tides.

2 completely seperate events with seperate entrances.

Simple!:D

Chiclet

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by itikia
Tides is the section closest to the lake. Destiny 666 will be held in the main, main room (see photo below).
yeah.. I know.

is Smirnoff the aqua lounge then? room closest to parking lot?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories