• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dude! I saw buds on a tree!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

acheron

TRIBE Member
samuel_jackson_150c.jpg

BUDS ON A MOTHERFUCKIN' TREE!

AND THERE AIN'T A GOT-DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
potheads always feel the need to tell everyone they are potheads.
it reminds me of gay pride day in a way.

anyway, re: the buds, that is fantastic. I notice in Toronto the trees have leaves weeks before Guelph, etc.
must be the extra layer of pollution keeping the temps up.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Winter warmest ever: Environment Canada
Mar. 13, 2006. 03:40 PM
CANADIAN PRESS

Canada is experiencing its warmest winter in recorded history and Environment Canada says it may be another sign of global warming.

Between December and February, the country was 3.9 degrees above normal — the warmest winter season since temperatures were first recorded in 1948.

Climatogist Bob Whitewood says it smashed the previous record set in 1987 by 0.9 degrees, and was the kind of season that comes along once every 100 years.

It was especially balmy in Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories, where temperatures were six to eight degrees above normal.

Whitewood says the last 10 winters have been warmer than normal and along with this winter reflect a trend that could be explained as global warming.

He says Environment Canada will spend the next year examining the data to see if it's an aberration or evidence of a trend.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...l_pageid=968332188492&call_pagepath=News/News

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
there was some other article posted about a month ago which explained that the warmer weather was because of some air mass locked over some remote area of Russia that no one cares about and the jet stream was further north due to this.

Homer said it best : Facts schmacts. you can use facts to prove anything even remotely true.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
oh human activities such as burning oil definately have an effect on the weather. i like this warm weather but its still worries me that its getting progressively more off kilter...

echo

TRIBE Member
Oh yeah, well there are leaves out, flowers blooming, and cherry trees in full blossom over here!!! Oh how I love spring in february - hehe.

*ducks for cover*