• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

dude, check out the hottie!

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by squirrely
if a guy's face gets my attention then my eyes go right down to the shoes.

like, *ZOOM*

if i don't like what i see, the face means nothing and i carry on with my sorry existence.

That's the sorriest thing I've ever read.

Ever.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

dora

TRIBE Member
When I meet a hot guy, my first reaction is to check out their face in more detail, check their definition (I don't like too much muscles, just a bit of curves), reconfirm hotness.

Once confirmed, I force myself to only look at their face, and never below the neck. That's the only way to keep me sane and confident enough to go talk to them without giggling like a 5 year old. I focus in on their eyes the whole time in order not to get distracted, and leave the conversation after a few laughs. I don't want to seem desperate and start bumbling over my words... I must leave while I'm still calm, cool, and collected...

guess I play hard-to-get then don't I...hmmmm.....

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
That's the sorriest thing I've ever read.

Ever.

well, in the context of superficial first impressions i don't think it's *that* sorry.

you must wear ugly shoes.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
well, in the context of superficial first impressions i don't think it's *that* sorry.

you must wear ugly shoes.

I don't have any fucking feet.

Lost them in 'Nam.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
I've heard of so many women who will look to a man's shoes as a litmus test for the person themselves. New, stylish shoes mean the person is genuine and not for show. It's like any guy can spend a bundle on a leather jacket but a real man will take care of his feet.

Once at a club a while back I met this hot chic who was being sought by many men but at the end of the night she went off with me. Later on she told me that she knew I was the real deal because of my shoes.

Fucked!

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I wear ugly shoes on purpose, so I don't have to admit I'm ugly.

And I judge a woman by looking at her left elbow.

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Once at a club a while back I met this hot chic who was being sought by many men but at the end of the night she went off with me. Later on she told me that she knew I was the real deal because of my shoes.

This is true. Shoes are the way to a ladies heart.

Jessica Bunny

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Adam
what about all the women who lost their left elbows fighting in nam?

You can judge a lot by charred remains of ulnas and radii, covered in delicious remains of flesh.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
You can judge a lot by charred remains of ulnas and radii, covered in delicious remains of flesh.

gravy4.jpg

squirrely

TRIBE Member
SHOES!!!!!

seriously. they are KEY. and no this has nothing to do with (false) correlations between shoe size and cock size. i am more than capable of checking out a dude's bulge if that's what i am looking for that night.

when someone is trying to look like something they're not, shoes will *always* give it away. they say a lot about style and style is important to me. meh.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
SHOES!!!!!

seriously. they are KEY. and no this has nothing to do with (false) correlations between shoe size and cock size. i am more than capable of checking out a dude's bulge if that's what i am looking for that night.

when someone is trying to look like something they're not, shoes will *always* give it away. they say a lot about style and style is important to me. meh.

I agree that style is important but if you only base style on shoes then a guy like me, who feels comfortable wearing runners most of the time, is never going to get laid... oh wait, I DON'T get laid... nevermind.

It's still not fair!

*google searches for Rockport's website*:(

Stan

TRIBE Member
Well, hey, a girl basing her impression of a guy on the shoes he wears is the equivalent of a guy basing his impression of a girl on her cup size.

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stan
Well, hey, a girl basing her impression of a guy on the shoes he wears is the equivalent of a guy basing his impression of a girl on her cup size.

you can choose your shoes, harder to choose your cup size (however with enough money....).

shoes are an important if not essential part of an outfit. if the shoes don't work the outfit is ruined. women understand this, and i can understand why a guy earns brownie points if he understands the importance of shoes too.

- that lived with a phillipina guy
pimp.gif

Stan

TRIBE Member
For reals, man. If the bitch can't have the decency to get a god damn boob job, she can step the fuck off.