• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Dubya the drunk?????

stryker

TRIBE Member
OK, so I've just finished watching the entire archive of bUSH's State of the Union 2004 and I have come to the conclusion that he is an alcoholic. I've always assumed this about him, but after watching speak for an hour I am now 100% certain that he's drunk and was drunk for his state of the onion speech.

He sluuuuuurrrrs his speech, he wobbles and sometimes he forgets what he's saying.

Does anyone else notice this?

So........either he's a drunk or the alien pod people that have taken over his body haven't quite mastered speech perfectly:p

Stew

OTIS

TRIBE Member
It's most likety a combination of his backwoods texas dialect, and his past as an habitual substance abuser.

On kazzaa, there is some footage available of him at a wedding where he's acting like a pomass fool, then he downs a drink in one shot.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Nah if he was still drinking he would red skin far more often, even when he doesn't have stage makeup on he looks greyish.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
It's not alcohol, but some other CNS depressant, such as valium.

I was think blood preasure meication myself. Possibly an opiate like a perkocet even. Valium woul make him more camera shy and reserved, but his view on the world reminds me of smack.

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
On kazzaa, there is some footage available of him at a wedding where he's acting like a pomass fool, then he downs a drink in one shot.

I just downloaded this. Good stuff.

Funny, until you remember he's the leader of earth.

stryker

TRIBE Member
so it might not be alcohol, but are most of us in agreement that he's not sober. What a fucking tool.
Stew

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Yea, I'm in the tranquilizer camp.. after 9/11 you could see the attitude in his speeches had to take on a contrived tone of importance.. it musta put allot of pressure on the little pud, and you could see that in the way he talked. If you look at his pre-9/11 footage, he's got a fairly casual demeanour about him, and his speech was discernable in that attitude cuz it was casual.

If you can find it, look at the Bush Vs. Bush Daily show clip, it's floating around the net somewhere.. & it pits Governor Bush against president Bush with some careful video editing. You get a nice contrast.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
I dunno ... I was pretty drunk while watching his speech, so I'm not really in a position to pass judgement.