• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

drupal users

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
Are there any drupal users/ cms savy web designers hanging about this forum? I'm learning Drupal over the next six weeks to overhaul my web projects and was wondering if anybody can point me at some good resources. The extensive Drupal community sites are a given, and I've also recently discovered Performancing, and I'm waiting on this text to be published.. but if anybody has any good suggestions for resources, I'm all ears.

,g

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dialog

TRIBE Member
I was involved with the customization of a few Drupal and WordPress sites in the last few years, but had to do everything by tedious trial-and-error.

So, these books would have helped me--a lot. Which wasn't what you were asking about.

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
Ha! A year and change later.. I wrote a piece on Drupal Toronto for Torontoist today. Those that are interested in starting to blog (and authoring their web presence) take note.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
nice, i will pass this onto my friend that is teaching a course on Drupal at BCIT in the fall.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I ran a site using Drupal, then I upgraded to the new version - and all went well for awhile. Then one day out of the blue started to get a "Menu not found error" and my site went kaput - havn't been bothered to fix it since then.