1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

drunk idiots and my bike

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by why not, Oct 6, 2005.

1. I_bRAD

I_bRAD TRIBE Member

I'll take it if you're done with it. PM me and I'll pick it up.

2. millicent

millicent TRIBE Member

There's one of those at my school too, I walk past it every day... The only explanation I can come up with is that somebody locked the tire up on purpose just to disturb people, like some kind of horrifying psychedelic art

3. MARCin

MARCin TRIBE Member

lol, I'm sorry, but it IS funny ;)

4. annec

annec TRIBE Member

haha, you said boobie!

Boo to the boobie who busted up yer bike, but don't be such a boob and leave yer bike in clubland for so long!

boobie mcboob

5. The Kid

The Kid TRIBE Member

dude that sucks... I feel for ya. If anyone touched my baby I'd fucking SPAZZ!

6. fear_of_fours

fear_of_fours TRIBE Member

why do people care about bikes

it is so retarded

you cant leave lights on them or people yoink them

i park my bike outside of the police station on college i hope it doesnt get fucked up or id be baffled.

7. alcid

alcid TRIBE Member

didn't anyone tell you? breaking stuff's fun. it's like punching someone in the dark - it's a victimless crime.

8. shortbus

shortbus TRIBE Member

hahaha bouncers actually DOING something?!!

we all know theyre just there to take part in the payoffs of drug sales.

9. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

true. if you assumed bikers would give a shit abot personal property NOT in the club, you're wrong. don't you write for the now, or somethng? you'd think you would know that by now.

10. AshG

AshG Member

oi, you're not english mate.
    fair dinkum.

11. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

at the corner of christie and benson ave, there was a traffic sign, with close to 15 bikes all interlocked to eachother.
    it WAS art.
    a van came by a couple weeks ago and snipped them all, and took em away.

12. why not

why not TRIBE Member

well, i've always suspected that biker gangs were involved with some clubs, but now you're saying that all bouncers are actually bikers?
    crazy stuff.

13. derek

derek TRIBE Member

lol...i can tell you for a fact that the security at system and tonice are not ALL bikers.

certainly the bikers have there hands in many pies, but that don't comprise all the security staff in the city. not even system & tonic.

14. [SQUARE]

[SQUARE] TRIBE Member

Ah i love the expression fair dinkum. My Aussie roomate in Whistler had a shirt that said "I'm fairdinkum". Anyway, get on with whatever you were talking about.