• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Drunk History on Comedy Central

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Someone told me about this show and i decided to check out some clips this morning. Apparently they get really drunk people to talk about specific moments in history, and then actors portray the scenes and lipsync to the drunk storyteller.

Anyone been watching?

Drunk History: Lincoln the Lawyer: Drunk History: Lincoln the Lawyer - YouTube

Drunk History: Invention of Coca Cola: Drunk History: Invention of Coca Cola - YouTube

Drunk History: Al Capone was a Syphilitic Moron: Drunk History: Al Capone was a Syphilitic Moron - YouTube

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
woah, i didn't realize they had full length made for TV episodes. It always used to be a funnyordie exclusive.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Tonight's epsiode at 10pm:

Ralph Nader fights with General Motors; Houdini and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle became rivals.

:)

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
ChrisD, did you watch the one on Tuesday? I loved that the Kellogg bros were played by the Wilson bros....so funny.

The whole ep was absolutely hilarious!

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Anyone been checking out Season 2? It's now on MuchMusic for those still watching cable like this dinosaur. :) I've been loving it. They've been telling some really cool things in history that i didn't know about (that may not be saying much).

[YOUTUBE]KpCWs7H3NeE[/YOUTUBE]

praktik

TRIBE Member
great season!

Also nice to see some new faces joining the show this year, makes each new ep exciting to see who will be in it!