• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

dresser for sale, dun dun dun

xtollo

TRIBE Member
It's a pretty big dresser, 8 drawers and it's like a dark oak. It has a vintage feel to it.

Everything works fine, and it's great for turntables (as that's what I use it for), but I'm leaving the country. So basically I want to get ride of.

The only problem is I'm in Guelph, so you have to come and get it.

But I'd take 25$ for it.

PM ME, or rinaldoj@hotmail.com

xtollo

TRIBE Member
^ well ok hahaha

...but it's in Guelph!

I guess the dimensions would help...

I don't have a tap measurer with me, so its' approx 5 feet in length, 3 feet in height?

I wish I had a digi cam to take a picture. :(

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Does it look like this? ;)

Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but I have been trying to get rid of this dresser for almost 3 years now on Tribe and have had no takers, even though I have been offering it for free. It is not the prettiest unit, but it is functional. In fact, if you took the time to sand it and refinish it, I bet it would look really nice. I'd do it myself, but I live in a condo and have nowhere to work on it.

So to those who weren't aware of this spectacular deal, it is free to anyone who wants to pick it up (Mississauga).

Cheers ... Ian :)

xtollo

TRIBE Member
:eek:

haha you bastrad, nice wun!

Good luck getting rid of yours, but I have to admit mine is a lot nice than that. :p

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by xtollo
Good luck getting rid of yours, but I have to admit mine is a lot nice than that. :p
I don't doubt it. Hence the reason that I am giving it away and not selling it.

Cheers ... Ian :)