• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

drawing on Acid

patri©k

TRIBE Member
2 hours 35 minutes after first dose.

Patient follows quickly with another drawing.

'I'll do a drawing in one flourish... without stopping... one line, no break!'

Upon completing the drawing the patient starts laughing, then becomes startled by something on the floor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! that's fucking funny. I could so see this happening.

lol.

acid. crazy shit. kinda miss it.

2 hours 45 minutes after first dose.

Patient tries to climb into activity box, and is generally agitated - responds slowly to the suggestion he might like to draw some more. He has become largely none verbal.

'I am... everything is... changed... they're calling... your face... interwoven... who is...' Patient mumbles inaudibly to a tune (sounds like 'Thanks for the memory). He changes medium to Tempera.

hahahahahaha

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I think that's really beautiful though. I couldn't do that, I have tried...never worked out....always wondered what I must had been thinking when I see what I drew the day after!

d.code

TRIBE Member
Its really neat to see how the pictures change..

the first one is all nice- and traditional-
then they get all gestural. like the mind couldnt cohearently (sp) picture what it was trying to draw
then it gets very abstract
then the lines become very deliberate- like a snap shot
then the last one which is like the first- he considering to be crap- when the first one was what he considered to be his best earlier.

very cool.

i can never do acid again. I think Ill never come back.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
ATdrawing6.jpg

I love this.

deep

TRIBE Member
Yeah, when I saw that one I had a mental image of this guy trying to capture on paper all the waves of colour eminating around the doctor's head

ddiplomat

TRIBE Member
I smell bullshit, an it stinks.

artists , does acid really change your perception that much ?

If you say yes , you lie.

tayo

TRIBE Member
of course it effects what you draw, it brings all of these visions and innovations out of your subconscious, you start drawing things without even knowing what they are. Also, you stop being concerned with accuracy and with what the finished product will look like. I can't imagine anyone claiming that their art doesn't change while they're tripping.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Patient makes the last half-a-dozen strokes of the drawing while running back and forth across the room.

Hahahaha....!

acid is fun... still do eet once in a blue moon (usually summertime) when I can find liquid...

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ddiplomat
I smell bullshit, an it stinks.

artists , does acid really change your perception that much ?

If you say yes , you lie.

Have you ever done acid? Have you ever done copious amounts of acid? Hahaha... it can definitely change your perception _that_ much, there homefries!

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Kid
Hahaha... it can definitely change your perception _that_ much, there homefries!

WINNAR...

you said homefries.... GOLDEN

but really, yeah if i dropped a tab i dont' think i could stand looking @ blank piece of paper without laughing my ass off then running off to build a fort of somekind with pillows and a tinfoil helmet...

draw a picture....?? on a piece of paper...

well no

but if i tried to do it on your forehead, that would work...

oh acid

never EVER again

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i always hated people who deliberately try to act more fucked up then they actually are. i've done retarded amounts of acid and never saw green goblins, i only told people i did so they'd think i was really fucked up.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
i always hated people who deliberately try to act more fucked up then they actually are. i've done retarded amounts of acid and never saw green goblins, i only told people i did so they'd think i was really fucked up.

Seen... dosed with a bunch of buddies once who were acting like retards... I took off on them for a couple hours, just bolted and solo'd for a bit... apparently they were all freaked out for a long time, worried that perhaps I decided I could fly and jumped off a building or something. Knobs! ;) Most times people annoy me when I'm dosed so I usually end up going on missions by myself.

Or when people say they've had flashbacks? I've had the odd little visual "warble" maybe a couple days after a heavy indulgence but never full on "flashbacks"... I think that's bullshit.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Syntax Error

Last time I did acid, we sat there and laughed every time someone said,"Let's get the bolt cutters", since it really meantm,"Wow, I am so fucked up. It think I can fly, so we need to cut the lock on the top floor of this 25 story building to jump off and fly. I am so fucked, I would not even TRY maybe to jump off a chair first....oh no, straight to the top, I tell you, since acid makes you do stupid things like when you are drunk".

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Last time I did acid, we sat there and laughed every time someone said,"Let's get the bolt cutters", since it really meantm,"Wow, I am so fucked up. It think I can fly, so we need to cut the lock on the top floor of this 25 story building to jump off and fly. I am so fucked, I would not even TRY maybe to jump off a chair first....oh no, straight to the top, I tell you, since acid makes you do stupid things like when you are drunk".

i'll have a sprite.